Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #25476
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Have any of you noticed that your phone won't pick up wifi when you get near even though the access point is saved already? I noticed this on my GNex w/ CM11 and now on my N3 with stock 4.4.2.

When I get home (or to work) I need to open wifi settings and then it sees the access point and joins it. Wifi is on the whole time, it just doesn't check for wifi until I open settings.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

I found "Auto network switch" in Advanced wifi settings. I turned that on, maybe that was the issue.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #25477
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

some chinese guy is selling moto unlock codes for $40. dunno if i trust it or not. other people on xda have had success
Old 03-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #25478
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hmm if it's just a code then idk what harm it could do (besides not working and you losing $40)

dat dev edition maxx
Old 03-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #25479
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

you gotta send him the imei number and he sends back a code just like moto does with the dev editions. there alot of people on xda with maxx's and x's doing it. the transaction is weird because hes in china.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:21 PM   #25480
stonehenge

Would want unlock and $40 isn't too bad as long as it actually works.

I wanted to keep the N3 stock for a while to make sure the hardware was fine but I'm already getting the itch. I want to have long press track changes and I want to increase the dpi (everything is huge by default) and I want to remove some bloat.

I still want to use a stock-based ROM (or stock + wanam xposed) because I like the pen and some of the sammy features (waving my hand over the sleeping phone to see the time/date and notifications).
Old 03-11-2014, 07:55 PM   #25481
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

3rd sammy device I rooted in the last week at work

May have been bad idea....everyone asking about it now.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #25482
stonehenge

yeah and if they have trouble, they gonna have you on speed dial fts

are you just rooting or are you installing roms and recoveries?
Old 03-11-2014, 08:46 PM   #25483
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Only root. Installing Xposed and Wanam. Also gave them wifi tether

Sent them links to xda referring root and it's benefits etc...

Old 03-11-2014, 09:28 PM   #25484
stonehenge

Wanted to play with the s-pen cropping thing (forget what its called lol) so I opened a pic of obama holding a baby and copied a piece of nick cage's face and the results were:

worked pretty well

Old 03-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #25485
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Thats awesome.

Guess there is no wifi hotspot mod for the note 3 running 4.4.2

ugh

Old 03-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #25486
stonehenge

sucks for me

luckily I never use my phone as a hotspot

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

since Device Frame Generator doesn't have a Note3 frame, I was trying to find another app to do the same thing. I found Screen Maker but it makes the screenshot into ass quality and isn't transparent (around the phone):

meh.

Edit: well nvm I guess it is transparent. But the quality is still ass. On my phone the wallpaper is smooth as ffu and the clock fonts aren't jagged like that
Old 03-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #25487
stonehenge

gross: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melting-Plas...item19e958c174
Old 03-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #25488
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wtf. did you get the muppet cases yet? lol
Old 03-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #25489
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5ne xus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexu s5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5 nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5nexus5

Old 03-12-2014, 08:16 PM   #25490
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
wtf. did you get the muppet cases yet? lol
dnw

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
k
hey bro, have you heard of Google's latest Nexus phone?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

This is the case I'm using right now (best one that TMo had):

It's pretty nice except it makes the phone even bigger around. You can see what I mean in this pic:

There's a strip of some sort of rubber (the orange lines around teh phone in the first pic) around the edge to help absorb shock in a fall. It feels pretty safe but damn it's wide

Thinking of ordering a couple plain old cheap TPUs or one nicer TPU like a Diztronic or Spigen or something. idk

Or maybe just a bumper so I can keep dat thins
Old 03-13-2014, 02:14 AM   #25491
stonehenge

Playing with my macro lens:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2014, 02:21 AM   #25492
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't know what that thing is, but I know that it's not found.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:20 AM   #25493
stonehenge

rofl it took me a second to realize wtf you were talking about, I thought the pic didn't show up. That's a shot of the Note's stylus. Here's a pic without the macro lens on it. You can kinda sorta see the Vietnam and 404 stamps:

and a shitty pic for size reference:

That little macro lens isn't bad.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #25494
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I see wan got a note 3

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Trrying to download rom on werk comp

Download is going slow
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:33 PM   #25495
stonehenge

i loves this beast

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

fml don't want to wait any longer, want dat root
Old 03-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #25496
stonehenge

Using mouse and keyboard on le note. Tis weird.

I wonder if there are shortcut keys for home/menu/back/recents and whatnot... I have to reach over and press them since they are physical instead of navbar.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Ok, middle click is Home apparently and holding middle click brings up recents.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Esc is back. Idk what Menu is. It's not Windows/Alt/Ctrl.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:50 AM   #25497
stonehenge

At 50% battery right now. 10.5hr uptime and 4.5hr screen on time.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:25 PM   #25498
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1. paypal sent to china for bootloader unlock code
2. sdcard backed up
3. twrp downloaded
4. ???
5. Profit.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:41 PM   #25499
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wan has new phone finally? U switched carriers?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #25500
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
1. paypal sent to china for bootloader unlock code
2. sdcard backed up
3. twrp downloaded
4. ???
5. Profit.
Awwyeahh, so it worked out??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Wan has new phone finally? U switched carriers?
Yessir, contract finally ran out at VZW so we moved to TMo. I haz note3, it's huge.