Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #12501
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Don't hate. I luh me sum Skrillex
Old 10-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #12502
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgt

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:29 AM   #12503
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

nou, bish
Old 10-21-2011, 02:36 AM   #12504
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-21-2011, 02:38 AM   #12505
billnewl

A 20 yr old that watches anime... make ME mad?
Old 10-21-2011, 02:53 AM   #12506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-21-2011, 03:02 AM   #12507
billnewl

Old 10-21-2011, 03:04 AM   #12508
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
chriz prawlee had hispter dubstep crap
plz gfys and diaff kthx
Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post
Don't hate. I luh me sum Skrillex
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:05 AM   #12509
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wan mad to

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-21-2011, 03:17 AM   #12510
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

skrillex isnt dupstep
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:17 AM   #12511
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-21-2011, 03:47 AM   #12512
billnewl

Skrillex is just his nickname... His music is a form of Dubstep. I have seen the words "Dubstep" branded directly on his shit.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8183904AACfiA0
Old 10-21-2011, 03:49 AM   #12513
MikeH
waffler

his shit definitely isnt a direct form of dub though, not nearly as annoying and as impossible to listen to.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:22 AM   #12514
billnewl

Agreed, I cannot listen to any other "dubstep" music. Skrillex's music is the only sound to have caught my ear, in that general genre.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I finally got around to actually watching that Nexus/ICS video. I cannot fucking wait until I have that phone in my hands, zomg.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

a lil summin summin for le anime loving fgt...

eastern glow live wallpaper for android

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

easternglow autumn live wallpaper

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

This wallpaper looks tits imho

https://market.android.com/details?i...from_developer
Old 10-21-2011, 04:37 AM   #12515
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u still mad bill?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-21-2011, 06:14 AM   #12516
billnewl

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:38 PM ----------

why the galaxy nexus 720p screen might not be all its cracked up to be

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

RAZR to be 1st phone with unlockable/lockable bootloader solution

Last edited by billnewl; 10-21-2011 at 06:05 AM.
billnewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:41 AM   #12517
MikeH
waffler

gizmodo

Old 10-21-2011, 07:00 AM   #12518
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Jizzmodo plz go
Old 10-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #12519
billnewl

Meh, don't know shet about gizmodo. Never read their articles before, I just happen to see it on fook of bace.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

I was heading to bed, shaved real quick and cut my lip. Can't believe such a tiny cut could produce so much blood.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Wut is this fgtry? what is to come of the galaxy nexus for verizon

Last edited by billnewl; 10-21-2011 at 07:13 AM.
billnewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #12520
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I shall have DRoid RAZR.

Immediately. FTMFTB
Old 10-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #12521
billnewl

Why the RAZR? I read it was built upon PenTile technology, meaning they were referring to it is built the same way the Nexus screen is.... if that was your quarry with it.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #12522
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Well, either it, or Nexus. IDGAF.

I'm sick of this HIV.. i mean HTC phone
Old 10-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #12523
billnewl

You haz teh AIDS? :raisinface:
Old 10-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #12524
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

They is comparable in le specs?

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Okay. Does like Gnex
Old 10-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #12525
stonehenge

Close but the Nexus has a higher resolution (720p), a super fast camera (0 shutter lag), removable battery, is unlockable, comes with stock android (no blur and no bloat), gets updated more often than the RAZR will, will get more dev attention than the RAZR, etc.