Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #26
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm lurking around, I read the site rules sticky, etc. Seems like they run a tight ship.

What can you tell me about sharing content without exposing myself to risk? I'm pretty paranoid these days.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:32 AM   #27
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

can i has VIP
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:34 AM   #28
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
can i has VIP
me too
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:58 AM   #29
SM3Silverado
BlueGranitePimp

SM3Silverado may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighead38 View Post
me too
Would also like to has VIP
SM3Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #30
Bighead38

shaggy its been a few min
Old 03-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #31
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I'm lurking around, I read the site rules sticky, etc. Seems like they run a tight ship.

What can you tell me about sharing content without exposing myself to risk? I'm pretty paranoid these days.
Rapidshare/Megaupload/Zshare/MediaFire/etc are very very low risk. Torrents can be tracked, P2P can be tracked, but when you download from the above sites, you are getting from their servers and they don't share information. Torrents/P2P are easy to get caught because anyone who wants to see who is downloading something just has to share it and see who grabs it. Know what I mean? I've never had a problem with the above sites but I got caught once via torrents
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:08 AM   #32
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM3Silverado View Post
Would also like to has VIP
WTF? Your first and only post is to ask for VIP on the other site??

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #33
Bighead38

Shaggy your the man.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:47 AM   #34
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

I just stole tetris.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:30 AM   #35
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

awesome, thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 05:37 AM   #36
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

are we gonna have VIP forever or are we gonna have to renew?
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:47 AM   #37
Bighead38

badass site shaggy
Old 03-06-2009, 09:33 AM   #38
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

You will have it forever. I just want you guys to spread the word about it..

Quote:
badass site shaggy
Let me know what you like about it..

Old 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #39
Bighead38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post

Free stuff at quick speeds. I exceeded my rapid share amount so i got a 16 day rapid share premium. lol
Old 03-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #40
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

How long have you had this site?? It has lots of users/content already! So far I'm lovin it. I haven't got much from it yet but there is plenty I want and if I get off my ass I can probably contribute a few things

Thanks for the pr0... err... VIP access

Quote:
Free stuff at quick speeds. I exceeded my rapid share amount so i got a 16 day rapid share premium. lol
Yeah, I havent got much because I gotta be selective or buy an account haha.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #41
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:

How many sites do you run?
Old 03-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #42
Ed4x4

Ed4x4 may have a mustache.

Finally got some time to actually dig around the site, I like the hell out of it. Im uploading shit right now, I'll start sharing. Well Done Shaggy, well done.

lolz. whatever will I do?
Ed4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:54 PM   #43
stonehenge

Corey, did you get the Gran Torino? I know you Thanked on it. i'm debating on whether to get it or not since it will take me forever without a premium account haha
Old 03-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #44
stonehenge

Trying to get a Weezer album through mediafire and its going soooo slooowww

Thats not the fault of the forum by any means, just sayin
Old 03-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #45
Corey
TAC BAC

I'm in the process of getting grand trino. I'm using a raidshare downloader that I found in the application forum.

http://www.albumfire.com/showthread.php?t=70912

it will let you download with having to have a premium account
Old 03-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #46
stonehenge

Quote:
I'm in the process of getting grand trino. I'm using a raidshare downloader that I found in the application forum.

yeah but it takes time between each file right? like 15 mins or something? I think I'm gonna grab it though, looks like a good movie
Old 03-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #47
Corey
TAC BAC

Is there anyway to see what all you have thanked on? I thanked on a album and now can't find it again and my download screwed up.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #48
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
yeah but it takes time between each file right? like 15 mins or something? I think I'm gonna grab it though, looks like a good movie
no it was letting me download two at a time, but when they were all downloaded and I tried to exract it, winrar told me it was a damaged file so I guess it doesn't work using that.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #49
stonehenge

Quote:
no it was letting me download two at a time, but when they were all downloaded and I tried to exract it, winrar told me it was a damaged file so I guess it doesn't work using that.
Hmm well I can't try it because at work I have a mac lol
Old 03-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #50
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
How long have you had this site?? It has lots of users/content already! So far I'm lovin it. I haven't got much from it yet but there is plenty I want and if I get off my ass I can probably contribute a few things

Thanks for the pr0... err... VIP access

Yeah, I havent got much because I gotta be selective or buy an account haha.
I have had it up for a couple of years now. It started with albumdump, then i moved it to filefury then now here.

Quote:
How many sites do you run?
A few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed4x4 View Post
Finally got some time to actually dig around the site, I like the hell out of it. Im uploading shit right now, I'll start sharing. Well Done Shaggy, well done.
Thanks, I hope you find what you are looking for. It is sometimes difficult to find the music/movies you want. It just takes a little searching for them.

Quote:

I never new that existed. I downloaded it and will give that a try

Quote:
Is there anyway to see what all you have thanked on? I thanked on a album and now can't find it again and my download screwed up.
Not that I know of. I am going to be updated the site and that hide hack soon. With the new one, all you have to do is post, and then you see the hidden content.