Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2019, 12:23 AM   #125951
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:35 AM   #125952
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

same shit with checkers and rallys

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:27 PM   #125953
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

checkers > rallys

hardeez > carls jr
Old 01-15-2019, 07:46 PM   #125954
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

like they a difference.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:46 PM   #125955
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

iz different

Old 01-22-2019, 07:22 PM   #125956
nekkidhillbilly

rallys and checkers are no different other than the sign. I think hardees and carls have some slight differences but no more than hardees in different regions.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:40 PM   #125957
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

was kidding NHB

Old 01-22-2019, 08:57 PM   #125958
nekkidhillbilly

I noez diz................but I think carls menu slightly differs somewhat or at least it used too. I know certain hardees have different shit than others. whats crazy is south fl mcdonalds have no biscuits and gravy.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:27 PM   #125959
nekkidhillbilly

debating on selling ronco....kinda need something with 3 rows. square body burban perhaps.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:23 AM   #125960
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

send ronco to me fo free pls thx <3
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:14 PM   #125961
nekkidhillbilly

3400 since has new seats and proper front clip included.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:58 PM   #125962
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not free? but its for a church, honey. NEXT!

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

https://i.imgur.com/pklZ2vq.jpg
Old 01-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #125963
nekkidhillbilly

no thank you lol
Old 01-25-2019, 03:55 PM   #125964
stonehenge

https://reddit.com/r/choosingbeggars
Old 02-05-2019, 01:42 AM   #125965
stonehenge

Got to hang out with a bunch of Cez's.

aka 3 night hospital stay fts dnw
Old 02-05-2019, 11:20 AM   #125966
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wut happen?
Old 02-06-2019, 03:52 AM   #125967
stonehenge

Tl;dr: ate bad beef, couldn't eat or drink for a day or two, got dehydrated af, went to hospital and got rehydrated and had guts pumped out via tube in my throat until I was able to keep food down. was some sort of intestinal blockage.

NG tube not fun. Fts. Severe dehydration also fts.

Nurses and techs were all bamf tho, made it as good as it could have been.

[Cez respect intensifies]

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2019, 03:49 PM   #125968
stonehenge

Found a timelapse of Jeff building his house model: https://v.redd.it/5c3jx9s20ue21/DASHPlaylist.mpd

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2019, 08:25 AM   #125969
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Tl;dr: ate bad beef
Wun, stop eating sharded barf. Auntie Fee tried to warn joo

and pig meatz. is bad for you
Old 02-07-2019, 02:12 PM   #125970
nekkidhillbilly

wife was rear ended (not like my ex wife was) day before yesterday. Car is drivable but she is kinda hurt. Has to go therapy.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:33 PM   #125971
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hngggg small bowel obstructions no good. And we hate doing Ng tubes too. Glad that worked, if it didn’t you get surgery

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
wife was rear ended (not like my ex wife was) day before yesterday. Car is drivable but she is kinda hurt. Has to go therapy.
Oh Fak. Hope she okay

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:01 PM   #125972
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
Fuck that, hope she feels better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Hngggg small bowel obstructions no good. And we hate doing Ng tubes too. Glad that worked, if it didn’t you get surgery
did not want surgery. First nurse tried to put the tube in 3 times and couldn't get it. but then other dude came in and popped it in real quick. Shit was painful but worth it.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:11 PM   #125973
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Fakken nooobs.

Time to turn vegetarian. Pinche bad meatz. They say why u end up with an obstruction?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:52 PM   #125974
stonehenge

Nope, must have just been severe intestinal distress because it cleared up after that and there wasn't a mass or twist or anything that they could see.

Srsly thinking of pescatarian (loves me some soosh and skrimps) but also like chicken and turkey, may just stay away from red meats for a while.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:00 PM   #125975
nekkidhillbilly

I had same thing once bacteria infection in lower intestine...............what I eat I shit out 20 secs later for a week. appendix ruptured a few months after too. I would drink Gatorade shit it back out red and still cold. was just like direct tube. sucked ass. mine wasn't red meat iirc.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I got a box good to start on my model house but ive been so busy with real house not had time to make model yet. I may get ruler and start tonight. juan do you have me on igram? I post progess pics of real house on it all the time.