Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #123801
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

thatd be up to homegirl. dumb bish needs lessons in FBGM imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:28 PM   #123802
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

yeah I understand it though. I felt that way at one point. its hard to kick them to the curve after you spend years with them and for a while you are just happy to have them home then it sets in there still an asshole and still have all the problems you cant solve.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:14 PM   #123803
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

true dat. true dat

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-06-2017, 08:20 PM   #123804
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

guess ill just wait and see if it does then I can tell her how I feel. its hard to just not tell her I hate seeing her with the pos. she doesn't deserve his shit.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 04-06-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:01 PM   #123805
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

go cuck dat fgt.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

fkn hate watching news after some fucking cop dies. like i give a fuck. fuck da police

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-08-2017, 01:19 PM   #123806
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
yeah I understand it though. I felt that way at one point. its hard to kick them to the curve after you spend years with them and for a while you are just happy to have them home
*curb

I know that feel.

Quote:
then it sets in there still an asshole and still have all the problems you cant solve.
You, sir, are a wise man indeed, far wiser than indicated by your username and typography.

Quote:
guess ill just wait and see if it does then I can tell her how I feel. its hard to just not tell her I hate seeing her with the pos. she doesn't deserve his shit.
That's the right thing to do. Keep your distance, be the classy one.

It's hard because she needs a friend, so you would want to be there for her even if there wasn't an attraction and it wouldn't build a relationship...but there is and it definitely would.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:43 AM   #123807
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Weather was acceptable enough and backyard mud was stiff enough so I finally installed those bags in . Didn't have time for the auto leveling system stuff yet, but I pumped it up from my big compressor.

I expected more. Maximum is 35psi, I pumped them up to 45. Finally not tucking tire or dragging hitch! I thought at 35 (let alone 45) it would be a silly looking amount of rake. Could be, I haven't found a flat piece of ground so it's hard to tell. From the driver's seat it certainly looks different, I'm surprised at that. Ride is a little stiffer and slightly bouncy. We'll see how it holds up when I have a full tank of gas and a few tools in the trunk or something on the hitch haul...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Oh, and I finally figured out center caps for my rimpz.

I have American Racing aluminum wheels...actually, two sets now. I don't have those cup thingies that stick out of the center hole. Looks ok at the front, since the hub sticks out. I just spraybomb it silver before slapping on the wheels. At the rear there is nothing sticking out and the hub behind the hole looks bad even if I give it a fresh coat of paint.

Well, I have a collection of Buick center caps. I pocket a few from the ground every time I'm at the junkyard. I used two that are slightly larger than the hole, bent their retainers to fit, and they work surprisingly well. They're a little large and don't center perfectly but they're a hell of a lot better than before.

I'll have to get some photos when I can find a flat piece of land and sunlight.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:26 AM   #123808
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I have a collection of Buick center caps

of course

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2017, 04:43 AM   #123809
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh yeah. So cv needs a new windshield. Some fuck 18 wheeler threw a rock. Hit the top part of tbe drivers side. Then today i parked out in the sun, got in and moticed a 4-5 inch crack coming from the intiial hit. Ffffuuuu

THENNNNN. as i was driving home from hospital 45 milez away my CEL came on. Didnt notice anything erong with car. Chrcked oil and it was adequate, temp was cool, drove home

Now am getting drunk at a mexi 15

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2017, 07:14 AM   #123810
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sounds like my CEL

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 07:18 AM   #123811
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche BS lights.

i pumped gas from shell on tuesday. would like for CEL light to go away on its own so trying to tell myself it was the gas

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2017, 12:10 PM   #123812
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Y u no check codes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-09-2017, 03:20 PM   #123813
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cuz didnt have my scanner. And was like 7:30pm fts. Will so today

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-10-2017, 01:39 PM   #123814
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Here's with helper bags and Buick center caps on the rear wheels...in all its beat up glory with my nasty mess of a yard/house and rotted to shit truck in the background. This year I am totally gonna clean my yard up.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Oh, and I scored a pair of new headlights for wife's car at the 50% off weekend, here's a comparison before putting them in...drove it in the dark last night, the headlights are actually pretty decent now instead of sucking horribly.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:59 PM   #123815
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Didnt realize gB was that long

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-10-2017, 09:06 PM   #123816
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
*curb

I know that feel.

You, sir, are a wise man indeed, far wiser than indicated by your username and typography.

That's the right thing to do. Keep your distance, be the classy one.

It's hard because she needs a friend, so you would want to be there for her even if there wasn't an attraction and it wouldn't build a relationship...but there is and it definitely would.
I am and I honestly think there is something there. shits crazy.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
2 drs and 4 drs are on the same frame its like 17-18 foot heres my 4dr I had. my trailer is 16 foot long.

Old 04-10-2017, 09:51 PM   #123817
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Is CV long. Jeesus.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-10-2017, 10:41 PM   #123818
nekkidhillbilly

was buicks answer to ltd so yes
Old 04-10-2017, 10:52 PM   #123819
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
That's what she said.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2017, 11:50 PM   #123820
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hey-O!

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-11-2017, 05:24 AM   #123821
nekkidhillbilly

had to sell my gB.......................cause of bitch

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

she mentioned the 66 once and I was like..............you can suck my ass.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:01 PM   #123822
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
had to sell my gB.......................cause of bitch

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

she mentioned the 66 once and I was like..............you can suck my ass.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Disregard females acquire Buicks
Old 04-11-2017, 05:28 PM   #123823
nekkidhillbilly

basically yeah fdb
Old 04-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #123824
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fell asleep for like 10 minutes on bus. Holy fak.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2017, 12:02 AM   #123825
stonehenge

woke up in mx?