Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2010, 04:44 PM   #26
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Original:

"The Edge" recorded by David McCallum

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by Dr. Dre in 2001 for "The Next Episode"

Video page
Full screen
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

"Hollywood Swinging" by Kool & The Gang (1973)

Video page
Full screen

and

"Bad Boy" by Miami Sound Machine (1985)

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by Ma$e in 1997 for "Feel So Good"

Video page
Full screen
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

NICE one wanz

teh repz
Old 04-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #29
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

checking out another one now
Old 04-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #30
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A "hard sample", according to the guy who owns the John Lee Hooker song's copyright...but a court ruled that it was in public domain.

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #31
stonehenge

Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman (1972)

Video page
Full screen

Ronnie Hudson and The Street People - West Coast Poplock (1982)

Video page
Full screen

Zapp & Roger - Dance Floor (1982)
(fast forward to like 3:17 and you'll hear it)

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by 2Pac in "California Love"

Video page
Full screen

Even the video "samples" at the beginning when George Clinton yells CAN YOU DIG ITTTT!???. That is taken from the movie The Warriors lol
Old 04-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #32
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

nice samplez guys

I love this shit

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

And that whole California Love video is inspired by the movie "Mad Max" with mel gibson
Old 04-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #33
stonehenge

Take the 2Pac one farther with this one:

Sarah Connor (Terminator? wtf?) - He's Unbelievable (2002)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lnT9JBY94U

(None would embed )

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Yeah I thought the same about Mad Max
Old 04-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #34
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The last few seconds of this...

Video page
Full screen

...in the first few seconds of this:

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #35
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

"Footsteps in the Dark" released in 1977 by the Isley Brothers

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by Ice Cube in 1992 for "It was a Good Day"

Video page
Full screen

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 12-16-2014 at 02:18 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #36
stonehenge

BAMF song. Ice Cube is win.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #37
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original:

Funk It Up by Caesar Frazier

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by Gang Starr in 1992 for "Ex Girl to Next Girl"

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-22-2010, 05:33 AM   #38
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original:

"Easy" recorded by The Commodores in 1977

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by the Geto Boys in 1993 for "Six feet deep"

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #39
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original:

"I Want to Do Something Freaky To You" by Leon Haywood

Released in 1975

Video page
Full screen

Sampled in 1993 by Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg for "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang"

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-23-2010, 11:27 PM   #40
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original:

"Juicy Fruit" by Mtume

released in 1982

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by The Notorious B.I.G. in 1994

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Original:

"Let's Do It Again" by The Staple Singers

released in 1975

Video page
Full screen

Sampled in 2002 by Ludacris and DTP for "Growing Pains"

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #41
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original

"Dragostea din tei" a.k.a. "Numa Numa song" recorded in 2004 by pop group O-Zone

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by T.I. and Rihanna in 2008 for "Live your life"

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #42
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Just for JUAN!

Original

"Keep it warm" recorded by Flo and Eddie in 1976

Sample starts at 1:40

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by Gucci Mane in 2009 for "Lemonade"

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #43
stonehenge

og video looks like a PACKED concert brah

repz btw
Old 05-21-2010, 01:44 AM   #44
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original

"Lovers and friends" by Michael Sterling

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by Usher in 2004 for "Lovers and friends"

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #45
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original

"Mr Crowley" by Ozzy Osbourne

Video page
Full screen

Sampled in 2007 by Birdman, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Jeezy, and Dre for "100 Million"

Music starts at 0:48

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-24-2010, 04:03 AM   #46
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I'm afraid to listen to what's been done with the awesomeness of Mr. Crowley.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:12 AM   #47
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

its BAMF

listen nao!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #48
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Original

"O-o-h child" by The Five Stairsteps

Video page
Full screen

Sampled by Tupac in 1993 for "Keep ya head up"

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #49
stonehenge

Right after 1:10 in 100 Million where the music stops so Rikah Rawws can say "Bawws".

That part is pimp
Old 05-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #50
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

"BAWWS"