Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #1201
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

NO going to Dave n Busters
Old 10-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #1202
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:47 AM   #1203
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
The North American publisher Dark Horse Comics is announcing at its New York Comic Con/New York Anime Fest panel on Friday that it has licensed Yasuhiro Nightow's Bloodline Battlefront (Kekkai Sensen), Kouta Hirano's Drifters, and Yoshitaka Amano's Shinjuku Azul.

The story of Bloodline Battlefront is set after the collapse of New York and the overnight rebuilding of a new city. Our reality and another reality intersect in this supernatural city with vampiric creatures, and a secret society maneuvers behind the scenes to keep everything in balance.

After he finished Trigun Maximum in 2007, Nightow launched Bloodline Battlefront as a one-shot manga story in Shueisha's Jump Square magazine in May of 2008. He then turned it into a three-part mini-series called Kekkai Sensen -Mafūgai Kessha- in the same magazine in 2009. He has since continued the story in a spinoff magazine called Jump SQ.19 this past May. Shueisha compiled and published one book volume in January.

Drifters centers around a band of time-traveling adventurers in 1600 during Japan's sengoku jidai, the era of the warring states known internationally for inspiring many samurai stories. Hirano launched the manga in Shonengahosha's Young King Ours magazine in April of 2009 after he completed Hellsing the year before. Shonengahosha has compiled and published one book volume this past July.

Shinjuku Azul is the second of three illustrated novels in the Shinjuku series by Amano. Amano collaborated with movie director and writer Christopher Morrison ("Mink") on the first book, which shipped this past April. The story revolves around a bounty hunter who tracks down his long-lost sister in Shinjuku, a Tokyo district that is populated by denizens of the criminal underworld and the literal underworld in 2020.
these sounds pretty BAMF
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...front-drifters

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #1204
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Kinda like a new trigun?

DW
Old 10-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #1205
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

serio.

btw iz downloading ergo proxy

you fgts not seen it? its pretty bamf. has lots of philosophical shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #1206
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Almost done with GXP
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #1207
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

up to 150 anime titles

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #1208
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol @ gxp turning into gundam/dual parallel.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #1209
VmaxEngage

lol so what you think of GXP?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:34 PM   #1210
Manbearpig

Rofl it was great

Wish there was more
Old 10-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #1211
VmaxEngage

hell yeas
DW moar
Old 10-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #1212
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dammit. OCs been down for like an hour or 2 already

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #1213
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
hell yeas
DW moar

Teh final battle in it was pretty awesome

Ive downloaded 31gbs of the Ryo-Ohki series

Last edited by Manbearpig; 10-10-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #1214
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. i dont even haz that mash anime altogether lol

btw.i finished mah animelist. cant member if i posted aboot it already lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #1215
Manbearpig

BTW Fuck Tenchi Universe

You can't kill the most bamf awesome character at the end
I hate this show 10 years ago because of that. Now I do again!

FGTS

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

FGT ass writers redeamed themselves with the ending

I was about to killl a bitch
Old 10-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #1216
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #1217
Manbearpig

mbp was about to choke a bitch
Old 10-11-2010, 01:25 AM   #1218
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anime style

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-11-2010, 01:26 AM   #1219
Manbearpig

Dont think I ever actually saw the final episode back when.

24th episode pissed me off and I never watched the final 2
Old 10-11-2010, 01:35 AM   #1220
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fgt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-11-2010, 04:06 AM   #1221
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finished the first season of K-on! still need to watch the extras and OVA's and the 2nd season. its a good anime imo

mah anime list is 176 lol. probably dont have everything ive ever watched but whatevz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #1222
VmaxEngage

lol I've been slacking. Finished up GXP again last night and watched Tenchi Muyo In Love.

I've got the last 5 episodes or so of Ryo-Ohki, I've gotta find the others
Old 10-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #1223
Manbearpig

Old 10-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #1224
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

out of teh loop i iz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #1225
Manbearpig

cez you can find all episodes of tenchi on jootube if you wanna be in loop