Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #351
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this one part comes where you need to make a split second decision and my wife was like "SHOOT!!" so I did and then she was like "ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU SHOT!!" and I was like "BUT YOU TOLD ME TO BABE!!" it was pretty jesty. That isn't a spoiler because that part comes out of nowhere.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #352
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

lol shes really a bitch
Old 03-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #353
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl i was talking about MY wife that time, not the wife in the game
Old 03-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #354
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

o lol sorry the wife in the game is one though
Old 03-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #355
stonehenge

yeah she is and she gets bitchier
Old 03-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #356
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i wish the guy was a bigger dick to her instead of bein such a puss from what ive seen so far
Old 03-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #357
stonehenge

lol yeah buts its aight cuz later
Old 03-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #358
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

noice
Old 03-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #359
stonehenge

I want to replay it asap and make some different decisions. I also fucked up at one point and got one character killed
Old 03-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #360
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i feel like that will happen to me too
Old 03-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #361
stonehenge

Plus when I was looking into the game I saw a scene on youtube that I didn't see when I played it so I wonder what other scenes I completely missed
Old 03-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #362
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im sure there are hundreds of different possibilities depending on what button you press and when you do it
Old 03-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #363
stonehenge

Yeah its pretty crazy. Definitely happy with my purchase
Old 03-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #364
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

imma watch some youtube vids now lol
Old 03-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #365
stonehenge

lol spoilers
Old 03-01-2010, 05:52 PM   #366
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Video page
Full screen
Old 03-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #367
stonehenge

lol @ being sad about the guy shaving and pissing and whatnot
Old 03-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #368
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thank god i have a slim

Quote:
Latest info on PlayStation Network Status

Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

As you may be aware, some customers have been unable to connect to the PlayStation Network today. This problem affects the models other than the new slim PS3.

We believe we have identified that this problem is being caused by a bug in the clock functionality incorporated in the system.

Errors include:

* The date of the PS3 system may be re-set to Jan 1, 2000.
* When the user tries to sign in to the PlayStation Network, the following
message appears on the screen; “An error has occurred. You have been
signed out of PlayStation Network (8001050F)”.
* When the user tries to launch a game, the following error message appears
on the screen and the trophy data may disappear; “Failed to install
trophies. Please exit your game.”
* When the user tries to set the time and date of the system via the
Internet, the following message appears on the screen; “The current date
and time could not be obtained. (8001050F)”
* Users are not able to play back certain rental video downloaded from the
PlayStation Store before the expiration date.

We hope to resolve this problem within the next 24 hours. In the meantime, if you have a model other than the new slim PS3, we advise that you do not use your PS3 system, as doing so may result in errors in some functionality, such as recording obtained trophies, and not being able to restore certain data.

As mentioned above, please be advised that the new slim PS3 is not affected with this error. We are doing our best to resolve the issue and do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For the latest status on this situation please continue to check either the PlayStation.Blog or PlayStation.com.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #369
stonehenge

me too

Maybe I should pass that on to my friend though, he'd be pissed if he lost all his trophies
Old 03-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #370
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

id be pissed
Old 03-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #371
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I'm pissed right now, because I have one of the originals.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

On some sites, it is saying it may be more than a week before they fix this, I hope to god that is not true. How could they let something so simple slip by and fuck shit up so bad? I just lost some faith in Sony, and it hurts me to say that.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Error 8001050F: What We Know About the Death of the PSN
Lots of PlayStation 3s can't play games; we explain why.
by Greg Miller and Chris Roper

March 1, 2010 - UPDATE: Everything is fixed! No real patch was required, but everything magically went back to normal and PlayStation 3 owners everywhere are sighing a relief.

From our experience, Trophies are no longer corrupt, but any Trophies on your system that had been corrupted are now blanked out. In other words, if you hadn't synced them before the error hit, you're out of luck. Our saves, thankfully, seem to work in full.

We've gone ahead and left the happenings prior to the fix untouched below in case you want to relive your nightmares in the future.

This will be a day long remembered...
Returning back to normal, after I already shit myself.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #372
stonehenge

Old 03-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #373
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 03-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #374
stonehenge

Want to play HR again. How far are you now?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #375
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not too far played just a little bit last night. im about to beat the guys ass in the hooker apt from the demo