Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2011, 01:55 AM   #11526
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

zomfg
dat ending

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:59 AM   #11527
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

RIP lock on

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

haro makes it like 938430483909999090x more cuz keeps saying his name over and over
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #11528
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

word. fkn haro

just seen a few vids for deadman wonderland. shits dropping in liek a week or two. looks BAMF

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:02 AM   #11529
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wat is aboot?

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

fkn haro saying sorry to felt cuz lock on died
Old 04-09-2011, 02:03 AM   #11530
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn't committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6880/Deadman_Wonderland

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:04 AM   #11531
stonehenge

captain called patrick "silly dumbass", i jested

DMWL sounds pretty bamf imo
Old 04-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #11532
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fkn dude be failz. cept til end of 2nd season. worrd sounds bamf. manga has good ratings too. anime should be gewd. hell quality of animation looks bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:07 AM   #11533
stonehenge

pinche setsuna always saying "gundam" in a weird moan/whisper at the end of sentences

"i haz to become a gguunnddammmmphh..
Old 04-09-2011, 02:08 AM   #11534
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:11 AM   #11535
stonehenge

:datBeastSizeGoldMobileArmorThing:
Old 04-09-2011, 02:14 AM   #11536
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o yea that shit rapes urrbody

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:29 AM   #11537
stonehenge

srs

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

RIP lishty or w/e his name is..
RIP chris, twas

------------------------------------------------------

serio which sucks cuz he was bamf half-human half-robotz gai

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

on last ep of s1

forgot to start s2 turrent also :fml:

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

gold fgt ship fucked shit UP

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

fixed
Old 04-09-2011, 02:29 AM   #11538
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:30 AM   #11539
stonehenge

oh HELL naw they destroy fgt gold ship and now foo comes out in fgt gold suit
Old 04-09-2011, 02:33 AM   #11540
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ballin

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:33 AM   #11541
stonehenge

gold fgt got played by dat ribbinz
Old 04-09-2011, 02:34 AM   #11542
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:35 AM   #11543
stonehenge

the last 2 eps pretty mush resulted in EVERYTHING getting fucked the shit UP
Old 04-09-2011, 02:37 AM   #11544
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. too bad cant haz continue s2 naoo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:37 AM   #11545
stonehenge

Exia vs blonde guy battle at the end..

blond gai: "You see Howard? Darrel? i'z avenge you!"
setsuna: "Mmmmphh mmm guunnddammzzmphmm"

Old 04-09-2011, 02:38 AM   #11546
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

graham acker gets fuckd up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:45 AM   #11547
stonehenge

brah ERRRTHANG gets fucked up

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

The machine that will change the world...

The 00 Gundam....

[end]

Old 04-09-2011, 02:47 AM   #11548
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tis why shouldve had s2 downlaoded

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-09-2011, 02:54 AM   #11549
stonehenge

took me a while to find 720p dub, most of the stuff i found was subbed or 1080 (33gb )

finally found @ baka and started it. Gonna be a while prolly.

Either going to start Air, watch some Bebopz, or just play TF2 and watch Dexter w/ waifu
Old 04-09-2011, 02:56 AM   #11550
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol mine was like 25GBs or something. movie alone was like 12GBs LOL

catch some bebops. wat ep u left off on? may be close to a story ep

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works