Old 12-20-2017, 08:56 PM   #4051
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly has like no rep wtf poor bastard

yeah too far for that money
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 09:49 PM   #4052
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you can offer less, but I'd say too far for the condition it's in lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:51 AM   #4053
nekkidhillbilly

needing and engine and paint it wouldn't be worth much more than scrap price honestly. which engine prob just rear main seal but have to pull it to change. no trying to offend you but 250 300 bucks around here would be top dollar. one for sale in lex that just needs a grill and headlight and is 99 with leather for 1k. plus hauling from az to ky or shipping it would suck.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

https://lexington.craigslist.org/cto...431542820.html for example

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

and this
Old 12-21-2017, 10:27 PM   #4054
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post

Also, fat blonde dancer
Old 12-23-2017, 10:02 PM   #4055
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

Oh I know 1500 is too high, might list it at 1000 and take a lot less like I said. Around here nothing under 1000 usually runs at all lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:51 PM   #4056
nekkidhillbilly

yeah cost of living prob more