Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #2801
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haven't been to a carshow in a long time

What kind of cars??
Old 10-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #2802
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

idk, this will be my first time at this show. trucks for sure. hopefully some muscle cars or classics. this month is packed with them. theres another one next week too and one the week after too iirc

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #2803
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Me likey muscle cars

Old 10-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #2804
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

man i never get tired of those pics

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote:
On October 1, 2009, Bandai released a press release that Disney would re-broadcast Mighty Morphin Power Rangers starting in January 2010 on ABC Kids. A new toy line will accompany the series and will appear in stores by the end of 2009
woot

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #2805
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Ha...will it be new episodes or reruns
Old 10-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #2806
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think its the old series

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

wiki doesnt say if theyll be re made or just re-run

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #2807
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

buenos diaz fuck heads
Old 10-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #2808
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

either way, cant wait haha

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

hai shit feet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #2809
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_silverado View Post
Buenos diaz fuck heads
haizzzzz
Old 10-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #2810
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

jamal, where u spend ur dolla at?
Old 10-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #2811
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hookas

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #2812
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Would you believe I tried to send it to my bank account......Minimum amount is $1.00, so that didn't work

I got a $50 payment later so it was OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
hookas
If you ever find a hooker that would take a dollar....RUN
Old 10-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #2813
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I can haz dolla back then? I only have $14 left in my paypal account When I sell stuff I usually let the money sit there, forget about it, find it and when I realize i haz money
Old 10-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #2814
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

I would but I always send money directly to my Bank when I get a payment

If someone files a claims against you PP might put a hold on your funds for a week or two

No good
Old 10-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #2815
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I had a doosh do that once fag forgot to read the capitalized "USED" on the aution title. I sold him a used white-brothers pipe, dude was expecting new, filed claim, I won
Old 10-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #2816
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can i use debit card for PP?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #2817
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

si.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #2818
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

going to set up a pp then

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

these gorditas mom made went right thru me

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #2819
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
going to set up a pp then

I once had 72 PP accounts

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote:
these gorditas mom made went right thru me
Old 10-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #2820
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

"access" to 72 or 72 of ur own?
Old 10-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #2821
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

very uhoh. feel better now.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #2822
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
"access" to 72 or 72 of ur own?
72 of my own
Old 10-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #2823
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wtf u had 72 for?
Old 10-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #2824
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you wouldnt happen to be in nigeria or something would you?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #2825
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
wtf u had 72 for?
Because they all received payments

Quote:
you wouldnt happen to be in nigeria or something would you?
LOL...it sounds like it huh

No, I did the online survey thing for a while
Closed Thread