Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

ahhh im tired but im not
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:53 AM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

im tired, me and my lady are watching Slither, its fairly lolsome
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:10 AM   #28
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

I'm watching Hostel Part 2 right now
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:13 AM   #29
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Slither is a combination horror movie and comedy. Not as much a comedy as Sean of the Dead or something but its pretty funny imo. "I'm so funckin hungry Bill, do you mind handin me a piece of that possum over there? Just a little.. bit.."

Last edited by stonehenge; 02-10-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #30
Jello

Jello may have a mustache.

+1 haha
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #31
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

catch up!!
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #32
stonehenge

I'm not doing so bad post count wise
Old 02-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #33
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I'm not doing so bad post count wise
Damn! You were creeping. I didn't even realize you were that high yet...I must kick it in if I am to be first to 200!
Old 02-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #34
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I loose
Old 02-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #35
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

i have yet to break 100, but i do think i've made more post here in 3 days than on GMFS in 5 years.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #36
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
i have yet to break 100, but i do think i've made more post here in 3 days than on GMFS in 5 years.

Yeah, no shit! Why the sudden posting urge?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #37
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Mt fiance called me a loser b/c I had more than 20K posts on GMFS
Old 02-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #38
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Mt fiance called me a loser b/c I had more than 20K posts on GMFS

Did you show her Sam's post count?

Just don't refer to us as "friends" either!! I never know how to approach that one. My "online friends." Just sounds creepy.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #39
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

My g/f thinks it's weird that I go to car meets and lunches with people that I "met" online.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #40
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Yeah, no shit! Why the sudden posting urge?

More free time at work lately and have been staying home more to save money so more time to kill on the internet.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #41
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
More free time at work lately and have been staying home more to save money so more time to kill on the internet.
All good reason's I suppose. If this one takes off, I may start posting here more. I haven't had my truck in years and the only section of GMFS I contribute to is the lounge.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #42
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Quote:
Did you show her Sam's post count?

Just don't refer to us as "friends" either!! I never know how to approach that one. My "online friends." Just sounds creepy.
I say "That guy whose cd player I bought" or "Some dude who's giving me some wheels" lol

or

"That guy that randomly walked up to me at mexico beach"
Old 02-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #43
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I say "That guy whose cd player I bought" or "Some dude who's giving me some wheels" lol

or

"That guy that randomly walked up to me at mexico beach"

"that guy" lulz!!

I've only met a few dudes from GMFS and a bit more from a local forum I was on in Utah...we had somewhat regular meets there...it was mainly a BMW drivers forum. Just doesn't make sense to post there anymore I guess.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #44
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
All good reason's I suppose. If this one takes off, I may start posting here more. I haven't had my truck in years and the only section of GMFS I contribute to is the lounge.
yea when i first signed up at GMFS I had an 02 silverado that I sold shortly after that so I didn't post much. and then when I got my 07 silverado went back to the forum and was surprised my account was still active and then was always to busy to really post much and keep up with conversations.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #45
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I've only met 2 ppl from GMFS, 3 including Spence, but we didn't hang out.
StrokerAce03 is a cool cat
Old 02-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #46
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
yea when i first signed up at GMFS I had an 02 silverado that I sold shortly after that so I didn't post much. and then when I got my 07 silverado went back to the forum and was surprised my account was still active and then was always to busy to really post much and keep up with conversations.
Shit, I was disappointed to see that I still have an FSC account. I've signed up for so many forums over the years that some I totally forgot about...until my b-day, then I get all these b-day emails.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #47
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Im ready to go home.
I gotta clean out from under my shed and wash the truck and go to band practice
Old 02-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #48
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

i am home now horray!
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #49
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Suck.

I hate washing the truck.

It just gets dirty again.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #50
stonehenge

i wanna go home too but 2 hours and 23 mins left