Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-17-2016, 10:20 PM   #122426
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Old 09-18-2016, 12:31 AM   #122427
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:34 AM   #122428
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

u can take my place, i dont wanna go again
Old 09-18-2016, 01:34 AM   #122429
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

thx.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 02:21 AM   #122430
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

One of my kittahs was tired of the other three and was hiding endlessly, not eating or drinking, wasting away, and I think she bathroomed where there is no litter. I spent the day building an apartment for her in the basement. I built it out of 50% halfassery, 50% junk, and 50% love. Now she can be alone and not have to fear trollcats.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:38 AM   #122431
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how is lol feller doing nao?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/17/...source=Twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 02:48 AM   #122432
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

She seems happy in her new flat. Gonna give her a fattening diet of kitten wet food and try to re-plump her.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:51 AM   #122433
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

excalibur took a bit to warm up to doges. recently started playing with them.

and somehow that fucker got out to the back yard earlier today. dogs went out and wouldnt stop barking (rare because they dont bark often especially outside) stupid cat was under the lemon tree just chillin, wtf m8 how u get out here. cheeky bastard

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 03:53 AM   #122434
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Somehow, one of the trollcats got in there. Loner cat was unfindable. She must have hidden. How the fuck did trollcat breach the perimeter?

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

She is still nowhere to be found, prolly hiding under furniture or stuff.

Trollcat was in there a second time. How the fuck did he get in?
Old 09-18-2016, 08:38 AM   #122435
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

troll science i bet

GUISE GUISE GUISE!

i just got some puss

white woman puss. thick gurl puss

that is all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 09:49 AM   #122436
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

congrats

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:06 PM   #122437
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 09-18-2016, 03:30 PM   #122438
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gratsi gratsi

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 07:17 PM   #122439
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

grandparents just left. dipshit uncle came earlier to see em off and give em money. of course grandmother had made some food for the stupid failure which he left with.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 11:36 PM   #122440
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so i have this assignment due where i talk to an old person for a few times during a semester. i know no old people and dont want to bother my grandparents.

any of yall know some cool old ppl thatll help me out?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2016, 12:38 AM   #122441
TATERNATER
potato tornado

pix of the fluffy girl first
Old 09-19-2016, 12:40 AM   #122442
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fak

ill work on it. i think she'd be down for sexting me sum

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2016, 01:08 AM   #122443
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Tell Jojo to pretend he's elderly imo

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-19-2016, 01:13 AM   #122444
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i did

says he had to do the exact same shit. gonna look for answers and get back at me. he knows ppl too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2016, 02:59 AM   #122445
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-19-2016, 01:48 PM   #122446
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
pix of the fluffy girl first
fak :gooby

ill work on it. i think she'd be down for sexting me sum

So, trollcat entered scaredy cat's apartment while I was in the room and I found his entry vector, basically. I think I plugged the hole he used.
Old 09-19-2016, 02:36 PM   #122447
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Got a titty pic

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2016, 02:42 PM   #122448
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh fak. Cao pls make not visible lol. Fuck. My bad.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2016, 03:00 PM   #122449
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Just discovered mod function "Unapprove attachments" that made it not embed but leaves link in place. Can you guys click it?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Eh, prolly not. Can you guys load this?

Cez's NSFW titty pic http://allofftopic.com/attachment.ph...3&d=1474292494
Old 09-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #122450
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Works for me

Enjoy cao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works