Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #17251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

foo AOKP stands for Android Open KANG Project... that what you're talking about?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #17252
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

there an app that'll let me combine my Gmail and Bellsouth email accounts under 1 icon/app?
Old 05-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #17253
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yes. got itnow.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #17254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Refurb Kindle with full warranty for $139 today only: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/05...-one-day-only/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
there an app that'll let me combine my Gmail and Bellsouth email accounts under 1 icon/app?
Yeah there are a few... you just add gmail using imap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
:lol

yes. got itnow.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #17255
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

bish im not some droid geek like u fgts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #17256
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

IMAP sucks.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #17257
stonehenge

Old 05-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #17258
stonehenge

might flash new radios

might not since I'm not having any problems

Old 05-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #17259
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i flashed this morning
Old 05-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #17260
stonehenge

I've been using 3g and wifi even though we haz 4g here. Partly for battery, partly because the 3g/4g handoff is slow as shit. Might flash new radios and leave 4g on today and see how it goes.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Oh and I don't know about you guys but I've tried AirDroid, Samba share programs, ftp programs, etc and I haven't really had much luck with them. They work but are usually a little screwy or slow or something. I tried this one yesterday and it worked bamf:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...app.websharing

The pay version is only like $3 or its on blapk and lets you transfer multiple files at once, view a photo gallery, watch videos in the browser, and play your music straight from the browser. It actually works really well so far.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #17261
stonehenge

GSIII: Discuss.

Looks like a nice phone but I don't like the brushed blue, it should be black or grey. Also don't like the home button. They should have gone with on-screen buttons IMO. There have been no problems with GNex navbars. The screen is sexy but it's still a 720p pentile sammy screen so it can't be that much better than what I haz now, besides the extra .2" and it being a SUPER amoled.

Oh and Touchwiz.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:43 AM   #17262
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Meh. I'll hold judgement until it's on sale. Some things like the nav buttons are legacy because Samsung is trying to sell millions of the phones to all manner of people, and such a drastic change would turn people off at first. That's why the touchwiz UI doesn't change that much. It's a huge leap to get consumers to adjust to a phone with no buttons. I'm sure Samsung heard that through focus groups.

Otherwise I think it looks good aside from the camera and led implementation.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #17263
stonehenge

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/4/296...e-104sh-review

Mike (GNex Mike, not iPhone seeking Mike ), you flashed anything recently? I've been lazy. Might try MIUI again soon.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote:
In a surprising move, there was another device manufacturer that decided to unveil a new device on the same day as Sammy though. LG decided to go against the grain and announce the Optimus LTE2. What makes this device stand out is its whopping 2GB of RAM, wireless charging capabilities (zing), LG’s True HD IPS display, and a massive 2,150mAh battery.

A lot of people say designs like that are ugly but I like black slabs for some reason
Old 05-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #17264
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

the latest ive flashed it milestone 5 and the official 4.0.4 radios. everything is running smooth as buttah. never tried miui.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #17265
stonehenge

thats what i'm running too with one of those holo themes. Green at the moment.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #17266
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im not even themed lol i like stock ics. lol
Old 05-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #17267
stonehenge

I like it too but just wanted something different. There is a Holo theme that uses the stock blue also, just adds a little more here and there and changes some statusbar icons a little.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #17268
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i might try something here soon ive been looking at different themes. also anyone playing draw something the latest update includes permissions to read/send sms. I uninstalled that shit.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #17269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i like that LG slab. dont know why they hate on those. would get if i needed new phone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #17270
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
i might try something here soon ive been looking at different themes. also anyone playing draw something the latest update includes permissions to read/send sms. I uninstalled that shit.
Most of the themes for the GNex are fugly. The Holo ones aren't bad and Lucid/Nitroz are decent. Gold plz go.

Draw something gonna be sending random texts!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i like that LG slab. dont know why they hate on those. would get if i needed new phone
nice looking phone
Old 05-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #17271
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

the nokia lumia or whatevz be pretty nice too. messed with it when i went to ATT yesterday and fiddled with it. was pretty cool layout.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #17272
stonehenge

but is winmo, not many apps and whatnot
Old 05-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #17273
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i know. can haz droid mod? lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #17274
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The lumina is sexy as fuck

Sent from my SCH-I500
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #17275
stonehenge

would roll android lumia