Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 06:13 AM   #15226
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm kinda liking this smilie

similar to but different

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Old 12-13-2009, 09:05 AM   #15227
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Charlez?

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I just had an RC with some Red Stag in it. Twas nom. Drank it while I played the Dante's Inferno demo. That game is pretty sick

bed time
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #15228
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh hai.

Gotta buy a Christmas tree today. It's 18°F out right now.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #15229
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

o hai.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #15230
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

had like 5 tamales and 6 pineapple empanadas last night
Old 12-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #15231
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

iz nommin pankayes

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #15232
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh nice, p-kayes
Old 12-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #15233
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

and its fawking foggy outside

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #15234
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hasnt stopped raining since friday night here
Old 12-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #15235
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

its was foggy most of yesterday. was badass

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #15236
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

one of the drains in the side yard got covered in mud so the water pooled around it and eventually went into my neighbors yard. I think I flooded his side yard too I heard him splashing around in the water yesterday, trying to plug the hole under the fence where the water was flowing. I have to either get more drain grates installed or put some rock ontop of the dirt so the water doesnt take it and covers the drain
Old 12-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #15237
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

our yard has these "low" parts where the water gathers when it rains continuously, well yesterday our neighbors had this virgin mary thing and they parked all across teh street and on our house too, so my bro pulled in to our driveway in reverse and had to park in there, so as he was going in there he was spinning out and left a mess on the lawn and my pops be all neat about his lawn. idk if hes seen it yet though, he saw him parking though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 06:53 PM   #15238
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

parking on front lawn
Old 12-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #15239
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that was teh only available spot glad i didnt move my truck yesterday

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #15240
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

since I has $50 gift card from BB, Ima get this lil guy today Now I just have to install my aux-in adapter on WW

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+W...=1218105500007

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

16gig, $109...minus 50 from gc...around 65 otd
Old 12-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #15241
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do want free monies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #15242
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

just nommed some left over orange pollo from panda Ive deuced twice already in 2-3hrs Ive been awake....ate WAY too mash last night
Old 12-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #15243
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
since I has $50 gift card from BB, Ima get this lil guy today Now I just have to install my aux-in adapter on WW

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+W...=1218105500007

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

[IMG]http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/9443/9443854_sb.jpg[IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Sony....aren't those the guys who hate digital music so much that they thought it was reasonable to rootkit your computer if you so much as put one of their CDs in?
Old 12-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #15244
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

idk....cinnamon roll?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNEsI765jsk
Old 12-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #15245
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
o hai.
brah, weren't you the person who told me about Dante's Inferno? The demo caused me to get cinammon roll on my pants if you kno what i mean the graphics are sweet, the frame rate is FAST, the style they use for cutscenes and shit is badass, and plus, even just the demo had plenty of tetas (well only 2 pero they showed them several times and in like 3 different forms ). If you can use your bros ps3 for a while I highly recommendz you get teh free demo
Quote:

sexy lookin lil machine and almost 50% off ftw

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

eddeh, try the dante's inferno demo doooo it. free from ps store, dooo it
Old 12-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #15246
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
idk....cinnamon roll?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNEsI765jsk
wiN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
brah, weren't you the person who told me about Dante's Inferno? The demo caused me to get cinammon roll on my pants if you kno what i mean the graphics are sweet, the frame rate is FAST, the style they use for cutscenes and shit is badass, and plus, even just the demo had plenty of tetas (well only 2 pero they showed them several times and in like 3 different forms ). If you can use your bros ps3 for a while I highly recommendz you get teh free demo

sexy lookin lil machine and almost 50% off ftw
word? do want to play. he dropped a reserve for GOW 3 going to own that shit too. ima get DI and borrow his ps3, he can have it after lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #15247
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

que es ps3? havent played in a while
Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #15248
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
word? do want to play. he dropped a reserve for GOW 3 going to own that shit too. ima get DI and borrow his ps3, he can have it after lol
I wish DI came out earlier, the full game isn't out until February. I think I'm gonna play the demo a few more times though. It's pretty MFBA

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote:
que es ps3? havent played in a while
That's why I be recommending it. It's a demo and doesn't take long to play so you'll beat it and you won't be able to sell it
Old 12-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #15249
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cant wait. ill play MW2 til then imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #15250
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

MW2 Prestige, $120 shipped

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

MINT, eddeh mint quality
Closed Thread