Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2017, 07:37 PM   #124426
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Excalibur has lil fat hangin too. Lazy fak. But dogs get him running and shit a little bit. Vet visit coming up soon too so will ask about him too. He was like 13 lbs last year? I think

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #124427
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cats dgaf. yak has a cat tree and could run up and down the hall and shit but she dnw. Would rather lay in front of the mirror and check herself out.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:38 PM   #124428
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Loves being thicc

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2017, 12:23 AM   #124429
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Thicc pusseh
Old 08-04-2017, 01:58 AM   #124430
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Saw this tweet earlier and lol'd:

Old 08-04-2017, 02:16 AM   #124431
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cars no into building?

Dont drive car into building? Rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2017, 10:17 AM   #124432
stonehenge

I actually thought that was the female symbol and he was saying something about women drivers but now I see it's a male symbol so I think you're closer to what he meant

Old 08-04-2017, 04:40 PM   #124433
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Thanks to austin powers i never forget now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2017, 08:47 PM   #124434
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Why are wiper blades so expensive fuck

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Spent avout $25 on some cheapo bosch wipers. Went on pretty sjmple once i figured out how rofl.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Got inspection did. Apparently was free after getting the first one and cv passed

Then it started raining on the way home and tried out teh new wipers and omg

Windshield looked so clean and clear. If only i didnt have a goddamn crack across the length of it itd be great

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2017, 09:08 PM   #124435
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Too bad Pylon got sued out of business. Those wipers were like $2 at Walmart and were great.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:23 PM   #124436
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Id stab someone for $2 wipers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2017, 04:39 AM   #124437
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

ill stab someone for funzies
Old 08-05-2017, 05:58 AM   #124438
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

some fuck ran over a young, small kitten in front of my street

moterfuckers. got a shoebox and buried it in the backyard near our dog

feelz bad man

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2017, 06:57 AM   #124439
stonehenge

Need tater to stab whoever did that. Poor lil kitten. RIP

Old 08-05-2017, 07:08 AM   #124440
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

goddamit it was so small

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2017, 05:44 PM   #124441
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I hate peoples. Wifu works at a vet and comes home every day with at least one story of some fuck stain that knew their pet was very sick or in extreme pain butdidnt think to get it seen tip the end of the day, or mostcases days/weeks later. Fuck people, c'mon zombie apocalypse!
Old 08-05-2017, 06:57 PM   #124442
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Never see zombie cats/dogs. People so shit man

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-06-2017, 01:17 AM   #124443
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cv has flat now. This weekend can fucking burn

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I buy this fucking thing wipers and this is the thanks i get.

Wish someone would steal my car

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-06-2017, 01:33 AM   #124444
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Dive that shit in a ditch
Old 08-06-2017, 01:37 AM   #124445
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

But then i wont get monies.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-06-2017, 10:08 AM   #124446
stonehenge

If it is totaled lemme drive over there, we smash into each other, 2 birds 1 stone

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Wait, fts, meet half way.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:30 PM   #124447
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Speaking of cats...mine have a problem. One has decided that another is the enemy, after years of being besties.

History:

Cat 1 is 10 years old, but doesn't act old. He's a little fat but gets as hyper as any cat when he wants to. We've had him for his whole life. As a kitten he had some trouble integrating with Cat 0 (may she rest in peace) who was previously an only cat and we humans kept meddling, trying to make peace, instead of letting them hash it out like we should have. Their relationship was always strained and I think Cat 0's death may have been at least partially a morale issue having to live with all these other cats.

Cat 2 is probably 8 years old. We've had him since he was a young adult. He's huge and well-mannered. He figures shit out that most humans couldn't and then tries to help. We've had him for 4 years. No trouble integrating with cats 0 and 1.

Cat 3 is 4 years old and kinda small. We've had him for his whole life. He has mostly been the most well-behaved cat ever, totally docile (except if there is a mouse), does what he's told, never makes trouble except jumping up on the counters. No trouble integrating with cats 0, 1, and 2.

All 3 have always been bros. Occasionally some play fighting between cats 1 and 3 got out of hand but it was never too severe, it never lasted, and soon enough they'd be nuzzling and grooming each other.

Seemingly without cause yesterday, Cat 3 suddenly decided that Cat 1 is Satan and must be vanquished. Cat 1 has been running and hiding, not standing and fighting despite his advantages in size, weight, and experience. Cat 3 is more angry than I've ever seen him, fluffing his entire tail (when I've only ever seen him fluff the base of it before). Cat 3 will get Cat 1 cornered in a hidey hole and stand guard. If they are near each other and Cat 3 is NOT chasing (because I'm there to disallow it) he will ceaselessly yell and hiss at Cat 1, who will sometimes return the vocal favors but I have not seen him stand up for himself any more than that.

I cannot figure out why. I can only venture these guesses:

1. Uncommon escalation from a common dispute, possibly because cats were on edge from thunderstorms. When this issue was discovered, cat 1 was soaked on one side, obviously having sat in the prime windowsill during the pouring rain; maybe Cat 3 wanted that spot and was fighting for it when a loud thundercrack scared him.

2. Cat 3 is sick and hurts but doesn't understand why and has somehow blamed Cat 1.

3. Cat 1 went outside through a cat-sized hole in the window screen that I discovered while investigating yesterday, and came back smelling different. However, when I collected a bunch of Cat 1's fur that shed while I was stroking him and placed it in front of Cat 3, Cat 3 sniffed it and didn't care; he only cared when he could see Cat 1.

4. Something tried to get in that window screen hole and Cat 3 freaked out but doesn't remember what he was freaking out about anymore so his still-simmering aggression got misdirected.

Cat 2 has tried to intervene for peace. While all gathered in a room with us humans, cats 1 and 3 within a few feet of each other, Cat 2 kept grooming and nuzzling the others, first one then the other then back again. They didn't seem to get the message and kept hissing/growling/yelling at each other, though they were both happy with Cat 2 being friendly.

WTF do I do?
Old 08-06-2017, 01:54 PM   #124448
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Throw catnip in a paper bag and place bets
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 02:04 PM   #124449
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

...but seriously we tried having them sit with us while giving them catnip, hoping that cats who get high together stay together. No luck.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:25 PM   #124450
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Smackn3 til it cuts the shit

Jk. Ive never had to deal with more than 1 pet. And the 2 dogs and cat we have now get together well enough.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works