Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-03-2015, 04:16 AM   #116526
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

brilliant

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #116527
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Interview went good I think. No jerb. Said they'll call me or email in a week probably

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #116528
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:58 PM   #116529
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i hope i get a cal bakc

idk if it means good or bad tho lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 07:28 PM   #116530
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'd prefer to get a call back either way. I hate when they say that and NEVER call. I'd rather know I didn't get it so I can stop thinking about it. namsayn
Old 06-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #116531
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I've been done like that before, fucking sucks. Bunch of damn dick bags.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Good luck Cez, we all need moniez to support our waifus.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:47 PM   #116532
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah I hope I get a call regardless. Dnw wait

And I just got a call from heb lol. Got interview tomorrow with some fgt named Harvey at 11

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 07:58 PM   #116533
stonehenge

"Sup, I'm Cez. Looking for some fgt named Harvey. That bish gonna give me a jerb." -Cez at HEB front desk
Old 06-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #116534
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i passed through the area and t be ghetto

so i called and canceled. felt bad cuz dude on phone was friendly lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 09:36 PM   #116535
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this why you need flapz in GA

Also for cao, is buick

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:54 PM   #116536
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ga aint special fgt. that happens everywhere

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 10:10 PM   #116537
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
imo. gonna go all suited up in my finest animu gear

immediate rejection

Quote:
ga aint special fgt. that happens everywhere
so then why you no get flepz?
Old 06-03-2015, 10:11 PM   #116538
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

because im not whiney doosh about dirt on car. otherwise wouldnt drive

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 10:14 PM   #116539
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

bish nga

was talking to a guy earlier today about renting rooms in houses

sounded liek sex idea

he was telling me how he put a 5K downpayment on a house when he was in college years ago and rented rooms to his friends

he was telling me i should consider it. Not a bad idea at all.

you fools ever think about shit liek that?
Old 06-03-2015, 10:16 PM   #116540
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no has own house

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 10:21 PM   #116541
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yeah but its a nice way to start an empire

rent out one 100K(15K down payment) house at first with three bedrooms at $500/person per month

Make sure the house has a low monthly mortgage and take care of utilities. you could still clear a decent profit and start thinking about buying another property. Pretty soon you haz money flowing in from every which way
Old 06-03-2015, 10:25 PM   #116542
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

if it were taht easy everyone would do it no?

youd have to pay for insurance or whatever, and you (as landlord) would be on the line for anything that breaks/gets fucked up. i think

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 10:27 PM   #116543
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

In order to really make money on rentals, you need a lot of them. You need to buy the property at 70% or less of current market value. Any repairs need to be mainly cosmetic, and you really need to operate on a cash basis rather then loans. I keep waffeling on whether or not I want to be a landlord.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:46 PM   #116544
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
if it were taht easy everyone would do it no?

youd have to pay for insurance or whatever, and you (as landlord) would be on the line for anything that breaks/gets fucked up. i think
i just gave a quick sum up of how its done

didn't mean to make it seem like it was easy

and yeah there's stuff to deal with(tenant problems, lawncare, repairs, etc) but its still worth thinking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
In order to really make money on rentals, you need a lot of them. You need to buy the property at 70% or less of current market value. Any repairs need to be mainly cosmetic, and you really need to operate on a cash basis rather then loans. I keep waffeling on whether or not I want to be a landlord.
You're right about needing multiple houses if you wanted to make a significant amount.

I guess I was more thinking about my own situation. For me it wouldn't be so much about income as a way to get my own bills paid(i'd live there).

I'm the same about going back and forth on the idea. As soon as I think about it I start to consider all the cons of doing it. Don't want the hassle of collecting rent every month, calling the cops on deadbeats, and repairs/lawncare.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #116545
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
this why you need flapz in GA

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xQUIjXo.jpg[img]

Also for cao, is buick

[img]http://i.imgur.com/WsF2OBl.jpg[img]
no watermarks!?

also, fuck flapz
Old 06-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #116546
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

didn't post on KOURKE social media so no need for wutermurk

and,

Old 06-05-2015, 02:02 AM   #116547
stonehenge

Krk killing chat thread with his social media talk

Old 06-05-2015, 02:04 AM   #116548
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-05-2015, 04:21 AM   #116549
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

bewkface
Old 06-05-2015, 09:32 PM   #116550
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

started watching the wire. shits pretty bamf, only like 2 eps in

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works