Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #151
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.navy.mil/view_image.asp?id=126253

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:05 AM   #152
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

bet they run through that chick daily
Old 06-21-2012, 12:12 AM   #153
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #154
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.navy.mil/view_image.asp?id=126354

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #155
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

repost? idgaf

not a plane but idgaf cuz bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #156
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

f135

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-11-2012, 05:42 AM   #157
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Alenia Aermacchi and ATK presented their MC-27J gunship at the Farnborough International Airshow on July 10 and said the converted C-27J could be configured to fire Hellfire missiles and release precision-guided munitions.
Officially described as a multi-mission version of the Italian tactical transport, the MC-27J will host pallet-based systems offering command and control, ISR and communications broadcast missions, as well as a gunship variant.
The latter version was brought to Farnborough, complete with a Mk44 30mm gun, which fires from the side door. The gun is installed by ATK.
The gun, also used by the U.S. Air Force on its AC-130, will fire 200 rounds a minute from an altitude of up to 12,000 feet and can be installed in four hours, said Dave Sharpin, vice president for strategy and business development at ATK.
Making it distinct from the AC-130 and the CN235 converted into a gunship by ATK for Jordan, the gun barrel on the MC-27J can be removed, allowing the door to be closed and the aircraft reconfigured for other uses.
AleniaAermacchi will also therefore be able to offer the gunship configuration as an upgrade to C-27Js.
A first phase of flight testing to take place this autumn in the U.S. will see a sighting system set on the cannon and linked to the pilot. A second phase next year will involve an electro-optical/infrared camera as well as an extra pallet with space for two operator consoles.
At a later stage, Hellfire missiles could be incorporated, as well as precision-guided missiles on a further pallet, which could be released from the rear ramp of the aircraft or from a second aperture on the side of the aircraft, Sharpin said.
Alenia Aermaccchi has said it aims to sell 50 MC-27Js in the next 20 years. The firm will likely act as prime contractor but ATK may take the role if it already has a close relationship with the customers, officials said.
The Italian Air Force already has a separate requirement for a C-27J gunship, known as Praetorian.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #158
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #159
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

D8 Double Bubble Plane

Quote:
Developed by a research team at MIT in conjunction with NASA, it is designed to maximize fuel efficiency mostly by adjusting the design. As you can see, one of the main design changes, is the engines which have been moved to the tail section reducing a lot of drag from the wings. The plan is to have these up and running by 2035.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #160
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

want to see results of new design

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #161
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Boeing B-47 utilizing rocket assisted takeoff April 15, 1954

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #162
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2012, 12:25 AM   #163
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ary_cargo.html

http://yfrog.com/mk7ekz
Old 07-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #164
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

stopped pretty fast imo. never seen it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #165
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat yayto beefiddytoo

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

dem reverse turbines
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #166
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...tealth_fighter

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/th...-ucav-ste.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #167
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

BAMF f22 cockpit pic
http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/th...it-161123.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #168
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://imgur.com/a/8mUf9

Old 07-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #169
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wut

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2012, 02:31 AM   #170
stonehenge

Idkwtf is circled lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #171
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

only thing i could tell was the engine being crooked

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2012, 04:02 AM   #172
stonehenge

All I could tell was plane -> ground

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-05-2012, 05:04 AM   #173
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

f35 sonic boom

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #174
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
On Aug. 8, 2012, F-35B test aircraft BF-3 completed the first aerial weapons release for any variant of the aircraft. BF-3 dropped an inert 1,000-pound GBU-32 Joint Direct Attack Munition over an Atlantic test range from an internal weapons bay.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #175
stonehenge

this kind fits here