Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2017, 10:16 PM   #123751
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
mine hangs down have to watch the poo water though is very close to water

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:08 PM   #123752
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

is srs
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:12 PM   #123753
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cleaned out cv. had papers from my delivery job from like a year + ago

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2017, 03:42 AM   #123754
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 01:04 PM   #123755
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

50% off at the junkyard this weekend. Might grab a 4.8 or a 6.0 for , probably gonna grab a transmission either way. Potential tranny donors are a Doge Ram 6 speed NV5600 360lb monster or a 5 speed GM NV4500 weighing in at a more reasonable 200lbs.

With shitty weather coming in and dad sick, maybe he's not working today so if I do get an engine he can come with his truck. That shet might be a bit much for my cheap Harbor Freight hitch haul mounted to a universal step bumper receiver half-ass bolted to 's non-hitch bumper.

Hell, even the 360lb monster NV5600 would be iffy at best. Could pretzel the bumper. Better find out what dad's up to today...

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Actually 360lbs should be ok. I can stand at the rear edge of the hitch haul and bounce up and down and the bumper barely flexes. Load transmission as far forward as possible and brace it with some ratchet belts into something strong in the trunk and it should be fine...

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Then again, maybe I won't get the big stuff...fucking shit weather arrived early. Wasn't supposed to be nasty until tonight but I see rain/slightly wintry mix out the window already. Might be better at le junkyard though.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Also, I forgot...4WD tranny would likely be a big problem!

OTOH, just checked eBay Sold listings for NV5600, that fucker's a solid investment even if I can't use it. Oh, and the Doge is 2WD. Win.

The 4.8 is 2WD too.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Fuck it, even in shitty weather that NV5600 is well worth getting, even if it ends up being too bulky for 's transmission tunnel.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:47 PM   #123756
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

50% off sounds win

Today's highs dropped by 20 degrees from yesterday. So nice.

Old 03-31-2017, 05:11 PM   #123757
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat getting dem upgrades

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2017, 11:19 PM   #123758
stonehenge

Annnnnd a new CEL on CV. I guess a fuel pump and alternator weren't enough for it.

P0453 - Fuel Tank Pressure sensor

Could the the sensor or a wire somewhere or the gas cap, who fuckin knows.

Cez - isn't that the same one you had?

Old 03-31-2017, 11:32 PM   #123759
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Hmm, hard to remember. Havent had one in a while

Ill have to search the past chat thread too. Lol

Sounds familiar though. Feel it running any different?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-01-2017, 04:24 PM   #123760
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

At le junjyard yesterday it was ok at first but cold and rain/sleet much of the day.

Those trucks all had slushboxen. The listings were lies!

Scored these things:

1. Air compressor/auto leveling system from a Chevy minivan. Also has a little control panel with an additional output so you can use it for inflating tires and shit. (Gonna hook it up to my helper bags, obviously.)

2. Electric power steering from a Saturn Vue. Gotta see if I can hack it in.

3. Clear, non-hazed headlights for wife's Sunfire.

4. The little plastic rear corners of that Lesabre.

5. One Lesabre taillight, mildly cracked. '83 model had all red, whereas mine is red/amber; if I find another I'm converting. I like all red.

6. Double-pumper washer fluid tank from a Caprice wagon. Gonna do a LOT of squirting!

7. 18mm ratcheting box end wrench! Hory shet! Can't even find that shet in a store.

8. A pair of mint condition boots in my size. NSIW...prolly gonna donate them to charity or something.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:29 PM   #123761
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

good haul man. dat helper bag setup

my sister had some fucking lousy cunt reverse into her car while she was at a light waiting to turn

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #123762
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

Hmm, hard to remember. Havent had one in a while

Ill have to search the past chat thread too. Lol

Sounds familiar though. Feel it running any different?
I thought it was kinda recent.

Gonna investigate soon. Seems to be running normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
6. Double-pumper washer fluid tank from a Caprice wagon. Gonna do a LOT of squirting!

Quote:
7. 18mm ratcheting box end wrench! Hory shet! Can't even find that shet in a store.

8. A pair of mint condition boots in my size. NSIW...prolly gonna donate them to charity or something.
Wtf, picked up random non auto-part goodies?

Quote:
my sister had some fucking lousy cunt reverse into her car while she was at a light waiting to turn
What is a rear view mirror?
Old 04-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #123763
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

apparently its just a thing hanging off your windshield for decoration

she was honking and shit and fuckhead didnt stop.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

wan i found dis

Quote:
Dropped the fuel tank and found the wiring to the ftp sensor was broken off. Easy fix other than the pain of dealing with the tank. Thanks for your help.

Quote:
A P0453 DTC trouble code may be caused by one or more of the following:
Open on FTP sensor signal wire
Short to voltage on FTP sensor signal wire
Bad FTP sensor
Abnormally high pressure in fuel tank due to blockage in EVAP purge hoses or overfilled tank
Loose/damaged FTP sensor connector
Loss of ground to the sensor

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2017, 12:12 AM   #123764
stonehenge

FML don't wanna drop the tank. Gonna pull the carpet in the trunk and see if the wiring is messed up anywhere in there. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:39 AM   #123765
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Dropping the tank actually isn't that bad...if you have a transmission jack.
http://www.harborfreight.com/450-lb-...ack-61232.html
That fucker makes all the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Wtf, picked up random non auto-part goodies?
Yup. Never took anything like boots before, but tools come and tools go. I like to hope I come out even with regards to tools.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:29 AM   #123766
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hopefully is something simple.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2017, 03:39 AM   #123767
stonehenge

Quote:
Dropping the tank actually isn't that bad...if you have a transmission jack.
http://www.harborfreight.com/450-lb-...ack-61232.html
That fucker makes all the difference.

Yup. Never took anything like boots before, but tools come and tools go. I like to hope I come out even with regards to tools.
Not on a CV. There are some studs involved that Ford snaps off after mounting the tank. So you need TK replace those studs to get the straps back on or do some hax0ry.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote:
hopefully is something simple.

Old 04-03-2017, 03:50 AM   #123768
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wait.. you forreal about dem straps?

uhh, i might need some

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2017, 04:26 PM   #123769
stonehenge

lol well either the peeps that dropped your tank put new studs in or they hax'd the straps somehow, or they used some shenanigans to smash the fuck out of the tank/straps so they'd reach the tiny studs that Ford left up there.

your tank hasn't fallen out so you're probably good
Old 04-03-2017, 04:48 PM   #123770
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Maybe is whats causing fuel to leak when i fill tank fully

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #123771
stonehenge

could be
Old 04-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #123772
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

hola. spent the weekend in Atlanta was excellent.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #123773
stonehenge

hangin out with kork?
Old 04-03-2017, 09:54 PM   #123774
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Getting stabbed?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2017, 11:21 PM   #123775
stonehenge

or doing some stabbing