Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2017, 04:42 PM   #123501
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah, tasty but you gotta have some malk or coffee or at least water or something to wash it down
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:10 PM   #123502
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Zeriously.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:10 PM   #123503
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Of course she's having her doubts. Keep your distance. Let her figure it out for herself; too much influence from you will not produce the desired result. If you want her back (I don't recommend it!) then just date her like you did in the beginning.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Also... Dodge Spirit
yeah Idk if I do anymore. I asked a girl out I used to hang out with in highschool. so we see. if she comes begging back I may consider it idk. I don't see anything after all she did.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-28-2017 at 08:15 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:23 PM   #123504
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think I missed something here
Old 02-28-2017, 08:53 PM   #123505
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Read im back
Old 02-28-2017, 09:10 PM   #123506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Pinche wan behind the only story happining on aot

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-28-2017, 09:12 PM   #123507
nekkidhillbilly

its some springer shit
Old 02-28-2017, 09:30 PM   #123508
stonehenge

that's what happens when you check Subscribed all the time and not New Posts
Old 02-28-2017, 09:36 PM   #123509
nekkidhillbilly

well you missed all the fun too.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:44 PM   #123510
stonehenge

am now caught up on the fun
Old 02-28-2017, 10:04 PM   #123511
nekkidhillbilly

you should have been me when I caught up on it all. I felt like somebody went
Old 02-28-2017, 11:28 PM   #123512
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2017, 12:09 AM   #123513
nekkidhillbilly

dude looks like gomer pyle she def downgraded
Old 03-01-2017, 12:41 AM   #123514
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Usually how it goes. Probably a shithead, ex gonna wanna come back

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2017, 01:01 AM   #123515
nekkidhillbilly

I mean hes not a shithead if that makes sense he works and not a thug or anything just a pos
Old 03-01-2017, 03:01 AM   #123516
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

def a pos if banging another dudes wife/gf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2017, 03:10 AM   #123517
nekkidhillbilly

oh yeah but she should have said no also. so shes no better. maybe slightly cause he did the old snatch up on that booty when shes upset. still should have been like no I married your married this shit cant happen.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

she said she felt neglected and I was grouchy all the time and he was the shoulder to cry on.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 03-01-2017 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:11 AM   #123518
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeee, all around fuckery

bish shouldve said something to you instead of goin to homeboy wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2017, 03:15 AM   #123519
nekkidhillbilly

she said she tried I never saw it. I think he did the ol blow her up with compliments and down her dood shit. actually I know he did she said that. still should have put the brakes on it. she thinks she fell in love with him im like
Old 03-01-2017, 03:16 AM   #123520
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2017, 03:21 AM   #123521
nekkidhillbilly

hell I asked a girl out I knew way back. idk if that will turn into anything.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:24 AM   #123522
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

turn into some hopefully

pinche trump speech so meh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2017, 03:26 AM   #123523
nekkidhillbilly

wouldn't complain but I do like this one from way back we hung out a lot.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:30 AM   #123524
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nUdz?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2017, 03:49 AM   #123525
nekkidhillbilly

I never got to anything like that didn't try really. this was before cell phone cameras.