Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 05:50 PM   #126074
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I've been using my Nexus 6 a lot more lately. Using Unreal Mobile $10/mo 1GB LTE/unlimited 2g. Rooted, lots of small fucking around.

Gonna have a company iPhone soon with unlimited everything, probably gonna use it mainly as hotspot. As of July 1 I go from SysAdmin to Director of IT. I'll need to hire a SysAdmin to replace me...know anyone near central MA?
Director Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
im no help. I have vzw unlimited plan so I use the piss out of a phone. using wifes state provided iphone atm. hate it with passion. she wont use it either she has an s8 as her personal phone and just uses it for work too.
I have unlimited Cricket, also use the piss out of it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote