Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #45
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Had weird shit last night.

Cliff's: Weird violence on college campuses, chicks in underwear, some chick with pussy lips showing through a cutout in her pants, biobombs turn everyone into some kind of zombie.

Ok, so here's how it starts. Some weird dude was causing a problem. Eventually we got rid of him. Then there's stuff I don't remember. I think a security guy was involved. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

Then I'm in the dormitory and in the rear corner where two halls intersect I see someone chained to a door waving for help. I realize that it looks kinda like that guy but it's been a couple days and I'm not sure. I go to the lobby and look at the security monitor and get distracted by college chicks in their underwear (yep, cameras in the rooms). Then there's some chicks in the lobby and one of them is wearing pants that have a cutout to display her lips. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

So now we're outside and we sneak into some other dorm and pretend we're helping with whatever the hell it was they are doing (I don't remember). Apparently it's another school and we talk about our rivals (my school). I guess we find what we need because we walk nonchalantly out the front door instead of showing our IDs or whatever, and break into a run as soon as we clear the door. Then we realize we need to go back in so we put up a ladder and climb back in the 2nd floor. Then there's stuff I don't remember. I think we get caught.

We're running across the parking lot and there's helicopters and planes flying low. I see them drop stuff, which turns out to be tiny bombs (just blowing up a couple feet of dirt when they land). So, we crouch next to some cars for cover and I consider getting under one. Then they come our way so we start running. They drop some shit over the field where we're running and it's not bombs. There's like ribbons with sacks of something. Some get caught in trees, others land on the ground. I tell everyone to leave them alone and run but some people start opening them. When opened, they release a small cloud with little flying points of light inside. All of the sudden everyone is infected with a virus and turns around to run back. One of my buddies is keeping his cool and I am too, and he yells at me to try to de-zombify one of the other guys (who is rather short). I grab him by the shoulders and shake him and yell at him and he snaps out of it for a few seconds, then his eyes pop back to evil status and he breaks away.