Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #125142
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
any u guys have a netbook or cheap af laptop you wanna sell? Im looking for something to just keep in my car to do tune adjustments. Needs wifi, 2-3 usb ports and a good batt or no batt but able to boot with just the power cord.
Don't haz but check out https://www.dellrefurbished.com/

They have Latitude E7240s on sale for $250. They're small/light, have USB ports, etc. and most of them are i5/8gb with solid state drives. Not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
yall. soooo i have a job at the emergency center at the county hospital i did my clinical rotations at

accepted the position today. now i have to pass my licensure exam and ill be making a base $27/hr not including shift and weekend differentials
BAMF. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
cez hoggin all teh wimminz fo him self

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2aenfaw.jpg[IMG]
Can't even tell that foo is anime luvr.

Of course he sat next to the azn tho.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote