View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
Default Flashlights.... find me a BAMF one for cheap.

Long story short, my gig didn't work out and I got let go. They always start at the bottom when times get tight and I was unfortunately that guy. Either way, I fell back into doing something I really love. Auto Recovery. Or "The Repo Man", if you want to make it sound badass. Which it is. Cause I get to GTA shit legally.

Anyway, I got a hookup on Streamlight Stingers, but they're still like $100 and yeah, I'm cheap. And Surefire lights are the holy grail, but I don't have any first born children to trade for one.

So anyone know of anything in the like $50 range that's pretty badass, kind of compact, bright as hell (in case I gotta blind someone in an altercation), and will help me see house numbers from the comfy front seat of my stealing machine?

I got a 2 D-Cell LED Mag-Lite that's badass, but honestly it's just too bulky. Although I could beat the hell out of someone if the need presents itself, mobility is the key in repo work. I need something that I can stuff in my pocket quickly.