View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 06:20 PM   #26353
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol bamf, is that pretty accurate to your actual cars?

I been playing tf out of my Switch. Keep finding sales on games I want, have too many now, need to beat some.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

So far I have Zelda:BOTW, Pokemon Let's Go (Eevee), Fire Emblem Warriors, Diablo 3, Valkyria Chronicles 1, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Dead Cells, and Victor Vran.

All pretty damned good, put most hours into FE Warriors for some reason. Still need Skyrim whenever I catch it on sale.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote