Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 08:31 PM   #28289
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You guys...

The point of the lockscreen, when not secured with a pattern/pin/fangleprint/etc, is to prevent butt-dialing, pocket-deleting, etc. Phone in pocket will unlock and do all kinds of shit if there is NO lockscreen. A simple swipe is good enough to prevent that without adding much annoyance when wanting to unlock it.

Found a widget lockscreen app that does almost what I want.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...qlocker.widget
Close enough. Added one of my Dark Sky weather widgets, another failed. Added Google Keep and the actual notes don't show like they normally would with the homescreen widget (and like they did with the lockscreen widget on old phone) but that's not a deal-breaker for me; at least I can go straight to Google Keep from the lockscreen, which doesn't have configurable shortcuts. Neither of my flashlight widgets work from it though.

Actually, just realized widget lockscreen doesn't have camera and phone shortcuts. DGAF about phone shortcut but I'll either need to add a widget to launch camera or try a different lockscreen app.

Also, what's this I hear about free tiddy pics?