Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 03:50 PM   #28279
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
buys old ass phone complains about it being an old ass phone
:caocrossarms: Nope, my complaints (items 1 and 2) are design issues that are unrelated to oldassness.

#3 was just discussing what might cause the symptom.

-------

So yesterday I finally installed TWRP recovery. Tried to half-ass it without paying attention to what I was doing and soft-bricked it, then couldn't fix it (turned out the cable I was using was bad), had to leave work without it and go grocery shopping sans-smartphone, carrying iPad around Walmart. Got home and had it fixed in five minutes of work.

Then I realized it has an IR emitter. Installed app, now I have universal remote control in phone, even put a few remote button widgets on a home screen. Awwwyeah!

I keep seeing apps I don't use and having my reflexive feeling of need to delete, but then I remember that I have gigabytes of free space still.

Wish I could install widgets on lock screen the way I did on my LG. Had my Google Keep notes there. Not sure if it's because different manufacturer-installed lockscreen or if because Android 5 vs. 4...thoughts?