Thread: Smiley Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #24
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cool Smiley/text stories

I've been posting these in teh chat thread but hey...might as well give them their own thread. Not quite "smiley stories" since text is required...

Today I went to mow the lawn. I decided to try putting some thicker oil in the ol' Craftsman mower to quiet the rod knock. I went to where I thought I had put the old differential oil out of my truck and the bottles were empty.

I opened an unidentified oil bottle next to that which I figured must be where it is. It doesn't look or smell like 80w90 gear oil.

I can't find the drain cock (uh huhuhuhuhh he said cock) on the mower so I RTFM (luckily I had downloaded it before). It says you just tip the mower on its side and let the oil drain out of the oil fill hole. Ok, whatever dude.

I drain the oil, put in the stuff that may or may not be used 80w90 gear oil, pour the lawnmower's old oil into a bottle, go to start the mower. Pull, fire, stall. Pull, fire, stall.

Ok, maybe I'll try the old MTD mower that I keep thinking one day I'll fix. Pull, fire, stall.

I take the air filter housing off and spray starting fluid in. It runs as long as I spray starting fluid and stalls when I quit.

I give up on the MTD.

I resume working on the Crapsman. I start it and immediately start pumping the priming bulb like I'm giving it CPR.

It runs as long as I keep pumping. I quit pumping and it still runs.

I think it's good.
:ahhh:
I'm wrong. It stalls.

I give the primer a few pumps and start the engine, then immediately fiddle with the throttle/governor linkage. RPM goes up and I fear for my life, worried that parts will come whizzing out at 800mph.

After revving it up too high a few times and holding it a little higher than normal for a minute or two I let go and it runs without stalling.

I mow the lawn, come in and post this, and pop a beer and/or maybe some tequila.

:ahhh: