Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #178142
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Nice!

36-24-36?
Gets no better mileage than the gas version. Pass. GM fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I went to bed at 11

Some stupid fucking stray cats woke me up fighting on my back porch. I got shotgun, snuck around the front of the house to the back porch, and let them see who was bawss.

I don't like cats anyhow, but wake me up? Then have the nerve to sit there and yell on my porch? Fuck you.
Hurt kitties, I hurt you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwhite View Post
fuel pump. scheck it. you could try banging on the gas tank while you crank it, if it starts. it be da pump. have fun replacing
It has serious faults in the CAN + BUS system and won't read from the OBD port. There is a massive short or blown fusible link somewhere.