View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #13
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Damn it. I had found two sellers with e130 units and asked them this:
Quote:
Your listing says that earbuds come with it. Are they the original earbuds that came with it from Sandisk, or are they others? I'm interested in it mainly for the original earbuds which are my favorite and are hard to find.

The original ones look like this:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o/DSCF4448.jpg
and came with 3 sizes of the rubber thingy; I only need the smallest size.

If it also comes with the very short (about 6 inches long) USB cable, that's even better for me.
The responses:
Quote:
no sorry i dont have the original ones they were nice thought your right . i have a cheap set that comes with the player i do have the rubber things but only one size and the original paper work too
Quote:
THESE UNITS DO NOT HAVE THE TYPE OF EARBUDS THAT YOU WANT. THEY DO HAVE THE SHORT 8" USB CABLE THAT YOU DESCRIBED. ED

Also, on closer examination, those earbuds that I found that I thought might be them have slight visual differences and may not be. They may be worth gambling $8 though.