View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #10
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

[QUOTE=theholycow;21074]Well, I just finished spending the last two hours beating the hell out of ebay and I think I've got a handle on it...

USB cables for $1, free shipping, 6.5 inches (20cm):
http://cgi.ebay.com/20cm-USB-cable-A...item518903dbd5[quote]
well you said 6", not 6.5!! that one looks shorter than the one in your pic though
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Sandisk Sansa E130 (the 512mb version, my E140 is 1gb; they both have SD slots) refurb which comes with earbuds and usb cable but it doesn't say if they're the OEM stuff or not: $13 shipped -- not posting the link so LURKERS CAN'T GET IT BEFORE I DO!!!! Muahahahahahahah!
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote