Thread: Skewl Stories
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #19
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
that better not be sarcasm cow

my detector is broken
I made fake money like that before. But it was a 10 and a 20. I waded em up, ripped em a bit and threw em on the ground to see who would pick em up and think they scored big.

Some teachers got a hold of the money and did the same damn thing.

Later on in the day, Cops pull me off the bus and tell me someone used the money at lunch and got change and shit back. almost went to jail. they cuffed me and everything. I thought I was fucked.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
One guy at school got expelled a few weeks before senior graduation because some one said he had a "hit list" they found it and it had names of a couple gheyz and just ppl that he didn't like. I know this guy and he is an idiot, wouldn't have done anything with his list. He is the kinda dumbass that thinks "hellll ya i have a hitlist i'm such a BAMF!!". He deserves to sit at home while everyone graduates and then have him mom drive him to campus during the summer to get his diploma

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Oh and that kid (now 24 since he was the same age as me) still doesn't have a drivers license, still lives in the single wide beat to shit trailer with his mom, and she still gives him rides to work every day.
Did we go to the same school? There was a kid that did that at ours. Was in the paper and everything. Kid was a "special" per say. Can't get right lol

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote