View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 03:31 AM   #6
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Meelectronics I love my M6 and M6P's. Whenever I get the chance (and on sale), I will pick up some M9's.

Mike (MikeH) has some too, and from what I last remember he likes his too.

or read this...

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/...cle-added-7-24
Pretty serious list. Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I like Skull Candy headphones. I had a cheap pair of earbuds that were <$20 and they sounded great. They have rubber or silicone rubber that help to block outside sound and enhance bass at the same time. They lasted me years.

Now I have a nicer pair that were around $60 and they sound even better and have a bamf braided cord. LOL

But check out their cheap ones.
I was thinking Skull Candy. I don't need something that's going to 100% block out the sound of the bikes, cause hell, the sound of 6-8 quads blasting through the woods sounds like music to me. Just something to give myself a little more to listen to as like a background noise sort of thing. I'm one of those guys that listens to the radio in the car just barely loud enough to hear it, just to fill in the silence.