View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #1177
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah, I loved it. It was an awesome game. It is a LONG ass game too, like 20 hours to beat. It's kind of like a blend of God of War and Dante's Inferno. I got my platinum for it too, and it's probably been the hardest game I've got one on thus far. Some of the shit is ridiculous, like beat a boss in 1 minute. Plus I played it through a 2nd full time. So I put close to 40 hours into it, should show how much I liked it.

It has one of the best endings of a game I've seen in a long time too. Let's just say I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out, because it is going to be even more BAMF than the 1st.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote