Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #1299
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
That is fine, and I understand those kinds of situations. Maybe its just the fact of asking for peoples money when he has a car to drive and this is not his primary set of wheels
He's not asking for anyone's money.

Matt could have chosen his words more wisely and avoided most of this shit, but it is what it is. Obviously because it's Mike that's in a bad spot and the fact it's such a crazy situation how it all went down, I'm glad to help out any way I can. I just can't get it through my head how some people (not you, see thread) can be so mean spirited at the very thought of someone helping another person out.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote