Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #1295
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
He wasn't doing anything beyond the norm gary, that's what no one seems to get. People cross that tidal creek daily with no problem, but that night he was directed towards a spot where there was a DEEP hole on purprose, and it swallowed the truck. personally i would have wanted to beat the fuck out of the people that told me to go through there.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

i just don't understand why everyone is attacking matt for starting the thread, and even attacking mike for not wanting anyone to help him in the first place. mike hasn't and won't ask anyone to help him get a new engine. that's was all matt's idea because it's such a shitty situation how it went down through no fault of his own
That is fine, and I understand those kinds of situations. Maybe its just the fact of asking for peoples money when he has a car to drive and this is not his primary set of wheels
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote