View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 09:45 PM   #518
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just came back from le junkyard where I was hoping to find the part I need for the HVAC control panel. I got one that might work. Also scored a never-touched-pavement tire, nipples still on it ($20).

I also got a T5 from a V6 Chevy Astro!
http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1G8CM15Z2GB206248
That V6 was rated 160hp/235ft-lb (1986 LB4), more than my 125hp/205ft-lb V6 and way more than the 92hp/96ft-lb Iron Duke behind which my transmission came from the factory. It came with a nice slave cylinder/bracket/boot. It's a T5 model 1352-164.

Ratio comparison:
T5 from Astro: 3.50, 2.14, 1.39, 1.00, 0.73 (Reverse 3.39)
Trans in Buick: 3.76, 2.18, 1.42, 1.00, 0.72 (Reverse 3.76)

Also now my dad is no longer a transmission removal virgin. He was there with me. We did not expect to buy a transmission, we thought we were just going for small stuff, so we were underequipped but we made it work with the tools we had.