Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #77761
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
Been watching a haunting .... Conclusion is east coast is haunted as fuck .... Good luck with that shit cao

Sent from my iPhone using big floppy donkey dicks
Maybe that's why shit doesn't go right for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Yeah we have a closet. It has jackets, a tool box, shoes, a cart thing to carry large amounts of hell stuffs from car to apartment, blankets, etc.

I could bring it all in and make it fit but I only need that shit for the car so might as well leave it in there.
You need a hoose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
well I have the tools in a tupperware thing and the car related shit in a milk crate and they are wedged in there next to the subs so things don't move too much but its a pain to set bags from hell and other stuffs on top of all that shit
That's how I roll but there's still plenty of room for hundreds of dollars of groceries to sit directly on the trunk floor. Maybe you need a LeSabre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
lesabre be fixed
Grats.

Quote:
and i be 31 todays
HBD brah.