Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 08:16 PM   #125009
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Looking at that moto g5 64 gig

Yuuss
That's the one I have, still really happy with it, especially considering how much cheaper it is than flagships. It's on Android 7.0 but Moto says 8.0 is coming. Only negatives I can think of are no NFC so no mobile payments (if you care, I don't and didn't use them even when I had NFC phones) and the camera isn't amazing. It can take some nice pics but it isn't great in lower light or if you're moving your hand too much.

Minor complaints considering the cost, this bish is still nice and fast, screen is nice, finger print reader is fast, OS is fairly up to date, front facing speaker is nice, still has a headphone jack, 64gb internal with sd slot, 4gb RAM, etc.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote