View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 05:10 AM   #25028
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Checked out Arc Systems. Cleared some more raiders for potential minutemen. Finally decided to head to Diamond City. Explored it a little and then explored outside the city. Got a "Penetrating Pool Cue" and some dog armor for Dogemeet.

Dfw bottomless weapon

Haven't seen a radiation storm yet.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

http://gfycat.com/UniformRealImperialeagle
https://gfycat.com/UniformRealImperialeagle

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote