Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #1300
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I realize Mike isn't and I also agree with you on Matt maybe choosing wiser words. Then again we are referring to Matt and that is like asking a hooker not to sweat in a convent. I can understand why people are acting the way they are as well because I have come to learn that there are quite a few uneducated, ignorant could care less people out there that only have 1 thing in mind and that is numero uno. I'm sorry that happened to Mike and it is unfortunate but with that not being his first mode of transportation I feel that giving him money is not as high on a priority list for me. Would I give him a hand wrenching on the rebuild, you bet and I would even donate spares if I had any as well but as far as sending money goes, well that is a bit different
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote