Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #1294
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

He wasn't doing anything beyond the norm gary, that's what no one seems to get. People cross that tidal creek daily with no problem, but that night he was directed towards a spot where there was a DEEP hole on purprose, and it swallowed the truck. personally i would have wanted to beat the fuck out of the people that told me to go through there.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

i just don't understand why everyone is attacking matt for starting the thread, and even attacking mike for not wanting anyone to help him in the first place. mike hasn't and won't ask anyone to help him get a new engine. that's was all matt's idea because it's such a shitty situation how it went down through no fault of his own

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

i guess because i've dealt with mike buying/selling stuff and talked to him since forever it seems like, my opinion is different. even so, if it were a stranger off the street i'd still help them in any way i could if i knew they TRULY needed a hand. not talking about someone wanting to bum $10, but someone who just needs a break.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote