View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I have a Roku 3 hooked up to my HDTV in my room, besides the PS3. Have Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video, Funimation, Crackle, Manga TV, Rev 3, Giant Bomb, IGN, and Machinima on it. There are a ton of channels on it besides those, quite a few free ones too. Crackle, Popcorn Flix, and OVguide all have free movies/shows on them...and those are only the more popular free ones I know about.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Only thing is the Roku 3 is HDMI only, so if you don't wanna go that route and upgrade your TV I would just get one of the Roku 2 models.

Here is a good rundown of all the models/channels on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roku

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I have Dish HD and hardly ever watch it...usually watch shit on my Roku now...use to on the PS3 before I got this.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod

Last edited by Chevrolet Fanatic; 05-01-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote