Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #25894
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah, it lets me enable it for the homescreens, but not on the lockscreen/everywhere. I've deleted/reinstalled Search/TTS/GNLaucher/PlayServices, reflashed different versions of GAPPS, made sure my language was set to English (US) everywhere, etc. Can't get the options to show up.

If I go into Search or the Launcher Settings > Voice > "Ok Google" Detection, the only option I get is a single checkbox for "From Google Search app". The other options are missing.

I have English (US) speech downloaded, audio history is on, etc. Other people in the ROM thread say it works fine for them, idk what else to try besides wiping and reflashing.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote