View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 10:18 PM   #37
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
streamlight led penlight? doesn't really matter what light you carry at night if the windows on the car are tinted dark......repo shit sucks especially when you're pulling for a shitty "no credit needed" dealership.

whitey looking for a 95 lexus gs300 in the middle of cracktown, been there, fuck that.
lol... The only thing I care about as far as seeing inside the car can be seen from the windshield. The rest I can handle down the street.

But yeah... pretty much nail on the head. Add the fact that I'm in a 2500HD extended cab Duramax snatch truck that turns like a school bus, and is too long to be able to pull cars out of parking spots in a somewhat quick manner. Then it's even more fun.