Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 07:12 PM   #125977
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
wife was rear ended (not like my ex wife was) day before yesterday. Car is drivable but she is kinda hurt. Has to go therapy.
oh deem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Hngggg small bowel obstructions no good. And we hate doing Ng tubes too. Glad that worked, if it didn’t you get surgery
cez know all dat shet...Dr Cez reporting for duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Nope, must have just been severe intestinal distress because it cleared up after that and there wasn't a mass or twist or anything that they could see.

Srsly thinking of pescatarian (loves me some soosh and skrimps) but also like chicken and turkey, may just stay away from red meats for a while.
wun had teh beegeez

bubbagutts
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote