Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:06 PM   #324
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
ive never walked away from a woman so i have that fear too. i think i do a lot of things out of fear.
You already need to walk away from her anyway due to her problems and incompatibilities, but knowing that about you...you really need to get experience walking away.

I've been there. I hope I never find my way back there again.

You can NOT be part of a strong relationship if you are unsure of your ability to walk away. Sounds counterintuitive, doesn't it? When walking away isn't a realistic, viable, ready-to-deploy, almost easy option, you are dependent on your partner for your emotional needs (even if you weren't before the relationship started). That leaves you very vulnerable and at the same time it burdens your partner, strains your relationship, pushes her away, AND teaches her that she can do pretty much anything while feeling okay about it.

Basically, lack of confidence in walking away/lack of willingness to do so sets you almost inevitably on the path to the same destruction you had with your wife -- no matter how good-hearted and strong-moral-foundationed she is.

You need to become confident in walking away. You do that by doing the things I described in my last post. When you can have a relationship and be ready to walk at a moment's notice, you are probably ready to spend your one chance on The One.

Man, it's been so long that I'd forgotten that concept and how important it is as a core requirement.