Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #313
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

ngas I need tips also. yes I know you fucks say no relationships. is prob right but still. but is one girl ive had a thing for like a year she single. went through same shit as me. million things in common. key is I never see her unless I go eat at her work. she messages me on fb sometimes. she went through same shit I did basically 2 weeks before I did. I mentioned her way back I think. how do I accomplish this task? she told me the other day why she never gave me a chance back then was nothing to do with me she just couldn't give anyone a chance. I was like yeah I was kinda messed up back then with my emotions anyhow. still single not dated since fiancée left.

not seeing the current situation working out. issues I mentioned plus very little in common with her I can see that. we have a few things but we don't like the same music, movies, etc...

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-16-2017 at 07:31 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote