View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #63
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
or look here at this goddamn tunnel aint that some shit we goin right through it hit the horn wooeee
:roflcopter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
im from ky everybody that can pronounce words proper sounds like a english scholar to me
idk man the peps up in Lex and Louisville seem to talk normal. Les sounds like every other midwestern girl I've known.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

i need to tape a camera to my head and record for about a week to put on jootube. you'd be surprised at some of the accents i hear daily. everything from myself to the peps on the islands who still speak charleston dialect, to some straight up country bitches who cant pronounce cat without snuff in their lip.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote