View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #45
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhon doe View Post
i must disagree... even though has 360 is a major problem with the rings of death, you are not looking at the whole story behind it. you are only looking at some 30% of mis-fortunate peoples stories. the others are all happy. and besides, Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years. if you happen to be in the 30 %, you are more likely to either get a whole new system, or a replaced motherboard and dvd player. also people do not realize, that one of the main causes of the "plague" is people keeping their boxes in upright, poorly ventilated places. which brings us to the next topic: not all systems suffer form the "notorious" RRoD. how doi know this? well i had it break down because of other reasons. so it's no that bad to own a 360 after all, now is it

Honestly, if you choose a 360, then I wish you the best. I'm not saying every 360 console out there will fail at some point but looking back, the 360 has a much higher failure rate than the PS3 (whether its the red rings or whatever issue yours had), a massive power supply brick, looks like a childs toy, can't play blu-ray movies, needs an add-on to have wifi (not sure if it still does?), requires you to pay to play online, has a massive controller that takes AAs (this may have changed by now too?), and then there are PS3 exclusives that I prefer over Halo and GoW. These are the reasons that I don't want a 360, I'm not saying that no one should own them, I just won't.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote